LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wherever I may roam....
    Posts
    98
    You know what really grinds my gears?.....You America, Fuk you!!....Diane?

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    What's grinding my gears right now... I'm watching the CB Hotwax Surf Cam that is pointed right at my break, it's firing and there are 3 dozen surfers out there having great sessions and I'm stuck 200 miles away until tomorrow night when all the waves will be history. Everybody that surfs on the Island must have called in sick today except for me. It makes me want to sh!t my pants! LOL

    Oh my god!!! I just watched THREE guys within 1 minute get barreled!
    I'll second that. Looking at hotwax cam rt now...stuck at work...just saw a really nice set come in...will be flat when I finally get down this weekend. SUCKS!

    To all you mofos in the water at CB...I hate you...

    j/k, enjoy the day, ya lucky bastiges.

  3. #13
    If you really want to end wolf hunting in Idaho, instead of working with the state government, you just need to convince the Mormon church to ban it -- it will end overnight.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    2,611
    Last edited by MakeItStop; Nov 7, 2013 at 05:17 PM. Reason: needed 4th dumb

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    What's grinding my gears right now... I'm watching the CB Hotwax Surf Cam that is pointed right at my break, it's firing and there are 3 dozen surfers out there having great sessions and I'm stuck 200 miles away until tomorrow night when all the waves will be history. Everybody that surfs on the Island must have called in sick today except for me. It makes me want to sh!t my pants! LOL

    Oh my god!!! I just watched THREE guys within 1 minute get barreled!
    Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post
    I'll second that. Looking at hotwax cam rt now...stuck at work...just saw a really nice set come in...will be flat when I finally get down this weekend. SUCKS!

    To all you mofos in the water at CB...I hate you...

    j/k, enjoy the day, ya lucky bastiges.
    Sorry fellas, but I got to tell you. It looked crowded but there were so many peaks everyone was getting waves and having a good time. There was some dude in the water taking pics, he was cool--we got a good laugh about me getting guillotined on one of the sets.

    Icing on the cake: I'm headed to PR tomorrow morning. I'm sorry friends, I will keep you all in my thoughts.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    526
    Enjoy, Erock, you lucky sob!

  7. #17
    Glad you got on it Erock. Should be a good omen for your PR trip, have a great time man.

    Hopefully the rest of the SI CB crew made it out today. Looks really fun.

  8. #18
    when people on longboards squat up and down, pretending to pump, when they're really not doing anything but looking stupid
    Last edited by waterbaby; Nov 7, 2013 at 05:48 PM.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    595
    The Quebecois REALLY grind my gears. Any on here? They're unfriendly, very clique-y in the water and speak a silly language that no one even understands. What's worse, they ALWAYS jog from their car to the water with their board under their arm. WHY ARE THEY RUNNING???? IT'S LIKE A 30 SECOND WALK!!!!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Sorry fellas, but I got to tell you. It looked crowded but there were so many peaks everyone was getting waves and having a good time. There was some dude in the water taking pics, he was cool--we got a good laugh about me getting guillotined on one of the sets.

    Icing on the cake: I'm headed to PR tomorrow morning. I'm sorry friends, I will keep you all in my thoughts.
    It's been getting better there now. I just got back n had a blast at the beginning of it all. Enjoy!