LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bdub17 View Post
    Thanks bud. In Jersey, its not TOO common to get clean days much bigger than that so I thought I'd make a video.
    Again: Any CONSTRUCTIVE feedback is welcome
    The edits were definitely decent, but if I were you I would keep the lens more clear- It was hard to tell who was surfing, but thanks to the soundtrack, I know it was a female.

Images
    You got me slashdog, I thought you were being sincere there for a second...

Images
    Perhaps constructive criticism, but am I wrong in thinking it would be better if the cam was turned around looking at the wave, or if you have to look at yourself, turn it so your on the side of the frame? Thoughts anyone? I really havent seen a surfing gopro vid that i've enjoyed, except for the one of the 4year old in OC,NJ, he's ADORABLE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    The edits were definitely decent, but if I were you I would keep the lens more clear- It was hard to tell who was surfing, but thanks to the soundtrack, I know it was a female.

I wasn't asking for your feedback on the music - I was asking for feedback on the surfing.
    And criticize my music selection all you want: if you look at my other youtube videos you will realize I am a serious classically-trained pianist.

I def think your piano skills are fantastic, has it ever gotten you layed?

Also feel free to ignore me, I am an @$$hole

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post

yep, sure has.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post

Btw, you've done an awful lot of trolling during this thread, but I don't see any pictures or videos of you. Please feel free to share!

Btw, you've done an awful lot of trolling during this thread, but I don't see any pictures or videos of you. Please feel free to share!
    calling you out, son! GoPro battle. BEGIN!

trolling- I think not, you asked for input.......but here is a pic or two, I don't have many because I am not a narcissist and I experience life instead of documenting it

santana backsideb.jpgBFM_4434.jpg

I believed that this place was a forum for positive, constructive criticism - that's why I posted it. Didn't realize there would be rude comments on it
    Are you one of Roy and Chucks love children? Do you have any posters? Did you make your own board? Are you part of a boy band? Can I get your autograph?