LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    cartel is another ****ty pop punk band. among them would be blink 182, the all american rejects, new found glory, green day (after insomniac), fall out boy, sum -41, the endless list goes on and on but i think you get my point. I dont really enjoy hearing some kid in skinny jeans with gauges and tattoos cry about his broken heart and call it music. just my opinion.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kenshiles View Post
    cartel is another ****ty pop punk band. among them would be blink 182, the all american rejects, new found glory, green day (after insomniac), fall out boy, sum -41, the endless list goes on and on but i think you get my point. I dont really enjoy hearing some kid in skinny jeans with gauges and tattoos cry about his broken heart and call it music. just my opinion.
    Oh dude that went way over my head...I hate pop punk as well and every band you listed. Thought you were talking about the company, thought maybe you hated the gopro pistol thingy they make...was just curious cuz I love their boards.

Images
    While his surfing may be lacking...if you check out his other uploads, he appears to be quite the pianist.

Quote Originally Posted by Exit98Surf View Post
    While his surfing may be lacking...if you check out his other uploads, he appears to be quite the pianist.
    Same guy with a diff account.. Im onto you

Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    Same guy with a diff account.. Im onto you

Nope, that is somebody else who wrote that - not me. I don't see what is wrong with my surfing - if you have any suggestions feel free to share them
    Last edited by bdub17; Nov 7, 2013 at 11:12 PM.

bdub, its not that its bad, its just that its meh.....and the music made me wonder where humanity went wrong

looks like a fun day, but thats a memory thats just for you buddy

I believed that this place was a forum for positive, constructive criticism - that's why I posted it. Didn't realize there would be rude comments on it

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    People actually watch surf edits with the volume on?

Looked like a fun little day with the sun out, nothing wrong with that...
    I agree. He had some fun and wanted to share it. But, for some reason, everyone is being a d*ck.

Quote Originally Posted by superbust View Post
    I agree. He had some fun and wanted to share it. But, for some reason, everyone is being a d*ck.
    Thanks bud. In Jersey, its not TOO common to get clean days much bigger than that so I thought I'd make a video.
    Again: Any CONSTRUCTIVE feedback is welcome

bro everyone makes fun of everyone, I thought you said you were from jersey.....this forum isn't a group hug...
    I think that emo pop punk has rotted yer brain....

I come here to be entertained, and the music was terrible and the surfing had the excitement of making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, glad you had fun though, seriously.