LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbug View Post
    Sorry, nothing between a 7'11" Wynn and Stewart Fartknocker can even be considered a HPSB. You are in fun shape territory there, or maybe grovelor.

If you want a real HPSB with a little more volume check out Lost V2 Shortboard, or CI Fred Rubble, or Roberts Black Diamond. Those are HPSBs that carry some more volume.

I don't think I've seen a Flyer or Speed Demon for sale in 5 years, on the rack at least?
    The Wynn is 6'3". The bing swee' pea is 7' 11". The fartknocker is 5'9"

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Go into Greenlight and talk to them about a rocket fish style shortboard. Thruster or quad... or convertible. Swallow or battail are proven winners. Something in the 5'10 - 6'0 range for you would be pretty good, I'm thinking.
    I live about 2 1/2 hours from greenlight

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    loving the trac pad on the funboard, zman. Is that to keep the can of beer from sliding around?

Flyer or speed demon aught to fill that gap. I have a copy of a CI red beauty that is hands down my favorite HPSB, a bit thicker and has an that early 90's feel. Mine is 6'4 x 20 but I've got 50 pounds on ya.
    I'm only 15. No beer. It's just how it came and it's fun on bigger sets because I can really get this board moving.