LOGIN | REGISTER

1. RAW VIDEO - Juno Pier - November 7, 2013

Couldn't break away in the AM when it was better, and only had 30 min to film late in the day... No time right now to edit, so I just dumped the clips into the editor and added some music... Better stuff next time, I hope...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JunoPierSurfing View Post
    Couldn't break away in the AM when it was better, and only had 30 min to film late in the day... No time right now to edit, so I just dumped the clips into the editor and added some music... Better stuff next time, I hope...

nope, great vid, for the conditions. got a good sense of the spot, the conditions, the line-up, which provides context for the session and helps the viewer connect with it.

kinda surprised the surfing wasn't so great (that guy in the black shirt was o.k.), but the vid definitely made me miss southeast FL...the gulf stream, in particular

That was a great vid man, best you've posted so far. Not the best waves or the best surfing, but YOUR best video. Your editing has really gotten a lot cleaner since you stopped with the effects and focused on the surfing. You find the moments that make so-so waves look really good and make the most out of what you've got to work with, highlighting some really nice rides and making the surfers and what they're doing the focal point of each shot. The music really works with it too. My only critique is that the music score didn't sync with the video. Other than that, nice work thanks. Made me want to trunk it. Air temp was in the 50's this morning and the water was 62.

Images
    Sick! It made me want to be there.

Great video man, keep up the good work, should be some good ones coming this weekend if wind cooperates

Way to go bro! Can't wait to see some future videos when it is really going off. Nice homegrown vibe.