LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Images
    Yesterday was all good without the gloves and hood. What a beautiful day... I'm not ready for the cold dark winter days ahead.

Some of you cats crack me up. Air's in the 40's, water's barely above 50 and you're talking about a 3/2 with no boots or gloves. How many layers of blubber do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by DKH76 View Post
    Some of you cats crack me up. Air's in the 40's, water's barely above 50 and you're talking about a 3/2 with no boots or gloves. How many layers of blubber do you have?
    Not sure where you were at, but yesterday it was about 70 degrees...I wore a 3/2, no boots or gloves and I fine.
    Slight layer of blubber, it is a beautiful thing to have for winter...keeps me extra warm.

Vb today all out hood gloves n boots. Was warm humanly but not air temp n winds were bad. No one out. Prolly only do long period canes swell. Guess I'm a kook for liking surfing and comfort. I'll b out tomorrow. Alone. Be a descent person and wait for the offshore winds. Wear protection. That cold wind man. It ain't the water. That wind man. It has been said and is to be respected. That wind man

Build a big wall And surf with wind block. That wind is he killer 3/2 guys. I did and watch a lot of cold fish float out there. Even yesterday. Haha better yet, don't wear a thing

^^^VB yesterday was sunny, air in 70s, water 56, and offshore breeze. Nice. Wore 4/3 with booties. Suit absorbed heat from sun. Had fun for an hour around lunchtime.
    Today low 50s, choppy, and windy. I didn't get out to play.