LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robert Moses

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurf4sure View Post
    never get that comfortable with a break. it might come up and bite you
    I get so comfortable with a break that I start thinking of it as a mistress or good drinking buddy.

On second thought, maybe you're right.

I'll be ok don't worry

where is Pinecones? Been hearing a lot about it. usually surf hemlocks, gilgo, R moses

Yea let's expose all of the spots with social media and iPhones; please instagram secret spot photos while geotagging in your new Land Rover....

relax guy, was just trying to find a different spot to surf; isnt that what this forum is all about??

If you don't know about pinecones or are not networked in deep enough than don't bother. for all intent and purpose for you... pinecones does not exist.

how about a hint?

Images
    Hey Brah! Why not just head down here to Belmar, NJ?? Its always head high or better- plus the water is a little warmer- kinda like the water in a kiddy pool....

Damn! I can't believe you blew up them super secret spots! Field 2 & 3? Next they are going to put up signs on the road marking them.
    Just don't blow up Jones Beach State Park... Damn it. I just did!!!

Quote Originally Posted by surfsolo View Post
    Yea let's expose all of the spots with social media and iPhones; please instagram secret spot photos while geotagging in your new Land Rover....