LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I agree 100% man, and I honestly get nervous for you Jersey guys when these threads pop up...maybe they should cancel the replenishment and w/ the money saved fix the damn buoys that are down.

***meant to say 'add bulk' in previous post, not 'ass bulk'...
    Made my first trip out to LI a few weeks ago. It's about an hour closer than my "home break", and for whatever reason that day had some heavy north winds so I went for a little joy ride out to Longbeach. I went up on a weekday morning, and somehow took a wrong turn. Before I knew it I was smack in the middle of little chinatown. The trip was supposed to be an hour, ended up taking me three.

I'll be back though...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I agree 100% man, and I honestly get nervous for you Jersey guys when these threads pop up...maybe they should cancel the replenishment and w/ the money saved fix the damn buoys that are down.

***meant to say 'add bulk' in previous post, not 'ass bulk'...
    I like ass bulk

Images
    I gotta say it does have a nice ring to it.

ha...they pumped an s-load of sand at IRI Northside and within a week of strong NE winds the sand was gone!

it's like watching hard earned tax dollars float away...they call doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results...insanity!