LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: fri surf

Hybrid View

fri surf

I think I need to head out fri and call out.
    Looks like poss waist could be fun
    Last edited by bmore surf; Jan 24, 2007 at 09:39 PM.

Images
    just to give you a bit of warning - its looking like 20-30mph offshore winds. and high temps near 30 degrees! If your taking a drive from baltimore, this might not be the best call. I dont think there will be much to ride with the stiff offshores...

what about saturday?

Images
    Saturday
    Surf: Minimal surf (ankle or less) for the morning with a knee high E ground swell filling in during the afternoon with occasional thigh sets.

Thanks for the heads up. Man I was wishing to get some nice rides but sounds like another weekend is the way to go. Comon' February!

Images
    hey bmore,

check my last post on the "E ground Swell showing"... I still dont think theres going to be too much with the strong offshore winds, but if this E swell picks up a notch with the proper tides there could be a fun wave to catch with the mid morning incoming tide. If you really want to catch a wave, keep on eye on buoy 44009 - "swell height", and check the cams first thing in the morning. If the buoy is still showing like 3ft, 11+ secs, there should be something fun to ride. It is still, however, supposed to be the coldest day of the year