LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Check this guy out........Listen to what he says.

Watch the video. This guy is a serious Christ Following surfer.http://youtu.be/e4GsfHSO20A

He prays,he trusts, he surfs, and gives God all the glory.

Here is another link with an awesome song http://vimeo.com/61139071
    Last edited by sonfollowerssurf; Nov 9, 2013 at 03:41 AM.

I love that God gets the glory for the good, but not the bad.... It's just like every ridiculous athlete that's thanks god after a win. I want to see, just once, the loser blame god for the loss.

You have to be a huge narcissist to think God wanted YOU to win over all the other people on the other team or that God had nothing better to do than to help you. Thank god you survived a shark attack or that your baby is healthy, not that you made three pointer at the buzzer with your god like accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I love that God gets the glory for the good, but not the bad.... It's just like every ridiculous athlete that's thanks god after a win. I want to see, just once, the loser blame god for the loss.
    This guy has given all the Glory to God and he cannot see. Do not understand your ?.....Some of you guys just need to open up and give Jesus a chance, if you know what I mean.

Very inspirational. I once stood right on the beach at Pipe and said, "no way I'm going out in that." And I can see... Don't mind the naysayers. I guarantee you that that young man is happier than anyone on this forum. He knows the truth and he's having a blast doing something that almost none of us could even imagine. Thanks so much for sharing.

Images
    I always wondered if a blind person would try to surf. I wouldn't want to be near him tho.

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    give Jesus a chance
    i'd rather give peace & understanding a chance, if you know what i mean. organized religion has had it's say & it has failed. hatefulness & divisiveness have no place in the world anymore.

I do not believe I asked a question. Just made a comment.

This guy has given all the Glory to God and he cannot see. Do not understand your ?.....Some of you guys just need to open up and give Jesus a chance, if you know what I mean.

Images
    he's given all the glory to the god who took his sight in the first place, right? this is admirable why, exactly?

this is like a year old. it wasn't a miracle then either