LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Check this guy out........Listen to what he says.

Watch the video. This guy is a serious Christ Following surfer.http://youtu.be/e4GsfHSO20A

He prays,he trusts, he surfs, and gives God all the glory.

Here is another link with an awesome song http://vimeo.com/61139071
    Last edited by sonfollowerssurf; Nov 9, 2013 at 03:41 AM.

I love that God gets the glory for the good, but not the bad.... It's just like every ridiculous athlete that's thanks god after a win. I want to see, just once, the loser blame god for the loss.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I love that God gets the glory for the good, but not the bad.... It's just like every ridiculous athlete that's thanks god after a win. I want to see, just once, the loser blame god for the loss.
    This guy has given all the Glory to God and he cannot see. Do not understand your ?.....Some of you guys just need to open up and give Jesus a chance, if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    give Jesus a chance
    i'd rather give peace & understanding a chance, if you know what i mean. organized religion has had it's say & it has failed. hatefulness & divisiveness have no place in the world anymore.

I do not believe I asked a question. Just made a comment.

This guy has given all the Glory to God and he cannot see. Do not understand your ?.....Some of you guys just need to open up and give Jesus a chance, if you know what I mean.

Images
    he's given all the glory to the god who took his sight in the first place, right? this is admirable why, exactly?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by northendcanyon View Post
    The christian god and his son are getting over representation here and we need to balance it out with representation of other gods.

So let's start it off with a prayer to Poseidon, his holy of holiness. Oh lordly Poseidon bless us with a righteous swell oh ye great one and smite all thine enemies by washing them into the black abyss of the deepest darkest hole of your mighty ocean lair.

Next we need to sacrifice a goat to the pagan gods and we might even get Satan to come on along and give the apocalypse a head start.
    Wise words...I always praise Boreas when we're blessed with N winds. I thank Quetzlcoatl too.

...Some of you guys just need to open up and give Jesus a chance, if you know what I mean.
    LOL SMH LOL LMAO(sorry PJB had to...)... *que John Lennon* all we are saaaayyying, is give Jesus a chance

All of your questions can be answered! I implore you to seek the truth!

UPRIGHT CITIZENS BRIGADE

-Spaghetti Jesus
    -Vomit Jesus
    -Fecal Jesus

A simple GOOGLE search shall set you free!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Wise words...I always praise Boreas when we're blessed with N winds. I thank Quetzlcoatl too.

I knew you'd be down dude.

I'm praying to the big belly guy from asia today to see if the winds will go a little west before the sun sets. Tomorrow's DP is looking like flat glass.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I love it when Boxers and MMA guys give all credit for their win to Jeebus. Cause we all know Kripes was all about bashing people's faces in.
    I grew up on Army forts. Church was always confusing to me. Seeing baby killers praying to the prince of peace, then later joking about the amount of people they "dispatch".
    Last edited by chicharronne; Mar 20, 2014 at 12:11 PM.