LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 106
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Aren't the Annunaki some ancient aliens or something ? Like god is actually an extraterrestrial being(s)
    ? I think we descended from the stars for sure. I serve the greys aliens, they are my god actually. I've seen.
    Once Nibiru comes from the other side of the sun, we'll be meeting them. Except the "service to self" crew, they're on their own.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Promontorium Tremendum
    Posts
    966
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by northendcanyon View Post
    The christian god and his son are getting over representation here and we need to balance it out with representation of other gods.

    So let's start it off with a prayer to Poseidon, his holy of holiness. Oh lordly Poseidon bless us with a righteous swell oh ye great one and smite all thine enemies by washing them into the black abyss of the deepest darkest hole of your mighty ocean lair.

    Next we need to sacrifice a goat to the pagan gods and we might even get Satan to come on along and give the apocalypse a head start.
    this brings us back to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, no?


  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    740
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    That might be. I can never poo without peeing!
    I think it's impossible to be completely honest

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,542
    I'm a little disappointed - = - it took this thread too long to get totally sidetracked. I mean, I like the sidetracking but, really, you guys are slipping.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    I'm a little disappointed - = - it took this thread too long to get totally sidetracked. I mean, I like the sidetracking but, really, you guys are slipping.
    god swill.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    4,916
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by northendcanyon View Post
    The christian god and his son are getting over representation here and we need to balance it out with representation of other gods.

    So let's start it off with a prayer to Poseidon, his holy of holiness. Oh lordly Poseidon bless us with a righteous swell oh ye great one and smite all thine enemies by washing them into the black abyss of the deepest darkest hole of your mighty ocean lair.

    Next we need to sacrifice a goat to the pagan gods and we might even get Satan to come on along and give the apocalypse a head start.
    Wise words...I always praise Boreas when we're blessed with N winds. I thank Quetzlcoatl too.



    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    ...Some of you guys just need to open up and give Jesus a chance, if you know what I mean.
    LOL SMH LOL LMAO(sorry PJB had to...)... *que John Lennon* all we are saaaayyying, is give Jesus a chance

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    557
    All of your questions can be answered! I implore you to seek the truth!

    UPRIGHT CITIZENS BRIGADE

    -Spaghetti Jesus
    -Vomit Jesus
    -Fecal Jesus

    A simple GOOGLE search shall set you free!!!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    740
    Images
    5
    We should all be praying for some gosh darn swells. Who should I bow my head to in search of friendly ocean activity ?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Wise words...I always praise Boreas when we're blessed with N winds. I thank Quetzlcoatl too.

    I knew you'd be down dude.

    I'm praying to the big belly guy from asia today to see if the winds will go a little west before the sun sets. Tomorrow's DP is looking like flat glass.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    We should all be praying for some gosh darn swells. Who should I bow my head to in search of friendly ocean activity ?
    Do what I've been doing. Pray to different god every week until you find one that listens. Don't got time for a god with ear plugs in while I'm devotedly praying for an impromptu church service.