LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    And?
    Quote Originally Posted by peakhunter View Post
    this is like a year old. It wasn't a miracle then either
    and your point is?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    I always wondered if a blind person would try to surf. I wouldn't want to be near him tho.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R8zp8WfqXg

this guy is the definition of stoked

F ur propa Ganda ****e. Tu want to bible banger? Go Utah! Learn live b a **** door knocking kook!

Images
    As much as I dislike the Jesus down your throat in this thread the blind kid is pretty cool.

Agreed. Cool story that shows what you can do with determination.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    As much as I dislike the Jesus down your throat in this thread the blind kid is pretty cool.

I once pooped without peeing...is that a miracle? Keep YOUR religion where is belongs...Church! This is a surf forum, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Watch the video. This guy is a serious Christ Following surfer.http://youtu.be/e4GsfHSO20A

He prays,he trusts, he surfs, and gives God all the glory.

Here is another link with an awesome song http://vimeo.com/61139071
    At first I thought it was about the Annunaki. But found out it wasn't. Which god and which jeebus you writing about? the old testiment god and the repugnican geezuse? no thanks. I like my Jesus drowning in a mixture of love and forgiveness.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    At first I thought it was about the Annunaki. But found out it wasn't. Which god and which jeebus you writing about? the old testiment god and the repugnican geezuse? no thanks. I like my Jesus drowning in a mixture of love and forgiveness.
    Aren't the Annunaki some ancient aliens or something ? Like god is actually an extraterrestrial being(s)
    ? I think we descended from the stars for sure. I serve the greys aliens, they are my god actually. I've seen.

The christian god and his son are getting over representation here and we need to balance it out with representation of other gods.

So let's start it off with a prayer to Poseidon, his holy of holiness. Oh lordly Poseidon bless us with a righteous swell oh ye great one and smite all thine enemies by washing them into the black abyss of the deepest darkest hole of your mighty ocean lair.

Next we need to sacrifice a goat to the pagan gods and we might even get Satan to come on along and give the apocalypse a head start.

Quote Originally Posted by fupafest View Post
    I once pooped without peeing...is that a miracle?
    That might be. I can never poo without peeing!