Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 104
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    People should go protest his funeral, and have a mass pissing on his grave.
    I think this guy was supposed to protest his funeral but he died instead.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...4-9205898.html

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    3,793
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Speaking of evil in the name of the lord, Fred Phelps is dead. Unfortunately, living seemed to be more torture for this arsehole.
    I don't understand how these people got away with the crap they did.u show up at a soldiers funeral talkin shyt,u deserve to get the crap beat out of u.those are what I call Christian extremists,no different from islam extremists.one protests,the other blows themselves up.i don't like churches because where I grew up and frequently went to church,the preacher got arrested for raping little boys.how can god approve of something like this?some of these kids turn out to be drug addicts and serial killers.sure u can blame the parents,but don't bother blaming the religion

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    776
    Images
    7
    I love seeing these threads pop up

  4. #44
    Just a surfing /skate video. Everybody should try it. This guy trys it all. I would throw the boxing, jujitsu, karate videos in, but then I may be hijacking the thread. This thread will go as far is it bothers you..Saturday cannot come soon enough 1st day of free ................ahhh. Waves Sunday according to this way above avg surf report!

  5. #45
    Nothing bothers anyone about the video except you.It's actually very inspiring. Jesus had nothing to do with him surfing blind (except maybe taking away his sight).

    Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    Just a surfing /skate video. Everybody should try it. This guy trys it all. I would throw the boxing, jujitsu, karate videos in, but then I may be hijacking the thread. This thread will go as far is it bothers you..Saturday cannot come soon enough 1st day of free ................ahhh. Waves Sunday according to this way above avg surf report!

  6. #46
    Is Jesus black?

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    7,883
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    People should go protest his funeral, and have a mass pissing on his grave.
    I'm in. When does the bus leave...?!

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    7,883
    Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    Good video......SONFOLLOWERSSURF

    Downhill longboard...http://youtu.be/_ak2GcxskSE
    Does the troll of all time aka wayne the insane get at least an infarction for trolling (again), simod666?

    New name for you, o van driver for hayzeus: wayne666

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    776
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Does the troll of all time aka wayne the insane get at least an infarction for trolling (again), simod666?

    New name for you, o van driver for hayzeus: wayne666

    Yankee we all know you are Wayne

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Cape Cod
    Posts
    825
    Images
    7
    Rest assured bro's, hypocritical leaders that malign the truth will be severely judged by the almighty. Not my ideas, but those of Jesus, Paul, & Peter, etc., found in the book the imposters twist. Dudes like Phelps and the Rev that cep references will have their comeuppance. It is disturbing and grieve some the number lives that adversely affected by those that are interested more in drawing followers after themselves (another flawed human), rather towards truth. Another sad consequence from such disingenuous phenom is the tendency for folks to throw out the baby with the bathwater.

    Nothing new under the sun. Same ol' same ol'.