LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    People should go protest his funeral, and have a mass pissing on his grave.
    Why waste piss..... The world is genuinely better off today. Thanks Wayne for letting us use this religious thread.

this a zombie thread that wont die....jesus is rolling over in his grave

I think this guy was supposed to protest his funeral but he died instead.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...4-9205898.html

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Speaking of evil in the name of the lord, Fred Phelps is dead. Unfortunately, living seemed to be more torture for this arsehole.
    I don't understand how these people got away with the crap they did.u show up at a soldiers funeral talkin shyt,u deserve to get the crap beat out of u.those are what I call Christian extremists,no different from islam extremists.one protests,the other blows themselves up.i don't like churches because where I grew up and frequently went to church,the preacher got arrested for raping little boys.how can god approve of something like this?some of these kids turn out to be drug addicts and serial killers.sure u can blame the parents,but don't bother blaming the religion

Images
    I love seeing these threads pop up

Just a surfing /skate video. Everybody should try it. This guy trys it all. I would throw the boxing, jujitsu, karate videos in, but then I may be hijacking the thread. This thread will go as far is it bothers you..Saturday cannot come soon enough 1st day of free ................ahhh. Waves Sunday according to this way above avg surf report!

Nothing bothers anyone about the video except you.It's actually very inspiring. Jesus had nothing to do with him surfing blind (except maybe taking away his sight).

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    Just a surfing /skate video. Everybody should try it. This guy trys it all. I would throw the boxing, jujitsu, karate videos in, but then I may be hijacking the thread. This thread will go as far is it bothers you..Saturday cannot come soon enough 1st day of free ................ahhh. Waves Sunday according to this way above avg surf report!

Is Jesus black?

I'm in. When does the bus leave...?!

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    Good video......SONFOLLOWERSSURF

Downhill longboard...http://youtu.be/_ak2GcxskSE
    Does the troll of all time aka wayne the insane get at least an infarction for trolling (again), simod666?

New name for you, o van driver for hayzeus: wayne666