LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

""I believe that the Bible is the literal word of God." And I say no, it's not, Dad. "Well, I believe that it is." Well, you know, some people believe they're Napoleon. That's fine. Beliefs are neat. Cherish them, but don't share them like they're the truth."

"You ever notice that people who believe in creationism look really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it."

Sorry, I thought this thread needed a little Bill Hicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    When did Sonfollower get banned? Now who's gonna save our souls?
    I guess I'll have to now.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    where does the line start??

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    ""I believe that the Bible is the literal word of God." And I say no, it's not, Dad. "Well, I believe that it is." Well, you know, some people believe they're Napoleon. That's fine. Beliefs are neat. Cherish them, but don't share them like they're the truth."

"You ever notice that people who believe in creationism look really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it."

Were you aware that Earth is 6000 years old?

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    Oh praise the lord! The lord works in mysterious ways! Kumbaya my lord kumbaya!!!!

I pray for surf. Does that make me a bad person. I pray it only breaks where I paddle out, then it goes flat or gets blown out after I leave. Does that make me a selfish douchebag? I pray I don't get hit with jellyfish or get run over by a SUPers or that I get a 30 second barrel shotting the Cocoa Pier. What is so wrong with that? When hurricanes come, I pray they go offshore, not because I want to see no one get hurt, its because I want good waves. I pray it scoots north, then stalls, just so I get offshore winds and a week of waves (only when I am in the water, the waves should get infested by sea lice when I am not in the lineup). I pray all the time. What's wrong with that?

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    (the waves should get infested by sea lice when I am not in the lineup).
    This. And shotting the pier at Cocoa. Doesn't everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post

Dont ever apologize for invoking St Hicks of the Holy mother of sarcasm, blessed be her name

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    Dont ever apologize for invoking St Hicks of the Holy mother of sarcasm, blessed be her name
    +1 for Bill Hicks.