LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Locals only, you f$ckin' grommet!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by juliesurfie View Post
    Does anyone know a good app to chat about specific surf spots? With surfline I can see the webcam and daily reports, but if I wanted to know how it was for other surfers, up to the minute, is there any app for that? Like with ChatTag you can go to #SurfScripps and you can see what surfers are saying...anything else like that?
    an app that would allow you to instantly blow up any spot, at any given moment, to any number of people? no, there's not. nor should there be.

agree with Yankee - conceivably the worst idea to hit this forum in a long time. and that's saying a lot.
    Last edited by hanna; Nov 12, 2013 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    Dude- time to charge up- your iphone battery is getting low- if it dies then you can't check swellinfo.com- belmars best surf prediction website!
    Wait a second, are you telling me this isn't a forum for ass holes to argue about politics and is in fact actually a surf predicting site!!!!???

Mind blown!

My favorite quote by someone out here when I told them that I use the Swellinfo forecast, "Swellinfo! That site's swell model is made by leprechauns!"

and religion, that's good to argue about too.
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Nov 12, 2013 at 02:26 AM.

Images
    When your app comes out, I'm going to take a dump on it.

No extra points for floaters, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Hot Kurls are all the rage these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Go catch a mermaid and try to figure out which end's up Doug.

My app will turn every new surfer into an instant Brobrah with a 6 surfboard, 3 skateboard quiver that they can barely ride, more wetsuits than they will ever need cause they never wear them cuz they're so hardcore, a closet full of Hollister, Quicksilver, Billabong and Ripcurl clothes, a complete surfer vocab and an intimate knowledge of every break within 1200 miles of whatever BFE town they're from. That's BumFuChEgypt to yu n meDougie. They'll never be able to say a sentence without dropping some fresh surf lingo or have a conversation in polite company again that doesn't mention that they surf.
    My app will single handedly make surfing so easy and popular that it will save Billabong's bottom line and Quicksilver's share holders. I'm gonna buy Nixon's old house at Cotton's with the money.

I should probably mention that they'll still suck at actually surfing. But for 99 they can can purchase an in app bottle of peroxide to dye their hair blonde so it won't matter!

Now if I could only find time in between surfing and rippin bingers to write it. Forecast was 1-2',poor conditions today. I couldn't help myself, I had to paddle out. I need help.

Terrible
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Nov 12, 2013 at 04:02 AM.

8. Dear right now i don't have any information regarding surf chat but as soon i get the information, i will let you know.

I wish I had money for 3 skateboards

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jackrichard View Post
    Dear right now i don't have any information regarding surf chat but as soon i get the information, i will let you know.
    Hahaha I think this guy's actually being serious. If not, charades I am, you tricked me.