Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    When your app comes out, I'm going to take a dump on it.

No extra points for floaters, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    When your app comes out, I'm going to take a dump on it.
    Hot Kurls are all the rage these days.

4. Dear right now i don't have any information regarding surf chat but as soon i get the information, i will let you know.

I wish I had money for 3 skateboards

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jackrichard View Post
    Dear right now i don't have any information regarding surf chat but as soon i get the information, i will let you know.
    Hahaha I think this guy's actually being serious. If not, charades I am, you tricked me.

It's not just that there is no reliable public venue for surf reports/real-time wave info; I'm like 90% convinced that whenever the surf gets good, all the public surf reports and wave forecasts become fake too... like, they start lying about wind direction etc to try to send the crowds to the wrong/****ty breaks?

i always think that after a long period of flatness, surf shop reports usually inflate the size of the very next swell. i'd do the same thing too.

Images
    Hey Guys- I got this great idea- let just start some threads on here and chat about our surf spots- it would be easier then making an app... we could start one about that famous break in Belmar, NJ- you know the place where the set waves are always 2 to 3 ft bigger then anywhere else?

Images
    Dude it was flat up this way this weekend so I made the trip down to Deal I mean Belmar, NJ, and it was chest to head w/ light offshores...and people think the Bermuda Triangle is an anomaly.