LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    It's not just that there is no reliable public venue for surf reports/real-time wave info; I'm like 90% convinced that whenever the surf gets good, all the public surf reports and wave forecasts become fake too... like, they start lying about wind direction etc to try to send the crowds to the wrong/****ty breaks?

i always think that after a long period of flatness, surf shop reports usually inflate the size of the very next swell. i'd do the same thing too.

Images
    Hey Guys- I got this great idea- let just start some threads on here and chat about our surf spots- it would be easier then making an app... we could start one about that famous break in Belmar, NJ- you know the place where the set waves are always 2 to 3 ft bigger then anywhere else?

Images
    Dude it was flat up this way this weekend so I made the trip down to Deal I mean Belmar, NJ, and it was chest to head w/ light offshores...and people think the Bermuda Triangle is an anomaly.

This is the future...I hope that isn't invented (which it will). Alas! There is a solution...

Let the human sacrifices begin! Crowded breaks first! Sorry. I'm thinking a Walking Dead kind of thing with surfer's or as some would call it...summer. The Surfing Dead? It's like that on some days with all the huffing, puffing and grunting.

AIM FOR THE HEAD! IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO ENSURE THE THREAT IS ELIMINATED

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    chucka-boo-boo is masquerading as bumbles the snow monster
    lolling the day away with this gem

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Dude it was flat up this way this weekend so I made the trip down to Deal I mean Belmar, NJ, and it was chest to head w/ light offshores...and people think the Bermuda Triangle is an anomaly.
    haha

Brah- I think I saw you out at Belmar, NJ... did you get caught inside by that 23ft set?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    haha

Brah- I think I saw you out at Belmar, NJ... did you get caught inside by that 23ft set?
    Yeah that was me, sh!t got real heavy for a minute there.

I know of a good one.... Swellinfo.com

No bull this site is actually one of the best ones I've found!

why don't you just friend me on FB, Julie, that way you can follow my status since i always update it 24/7. even when i'm surfing.
    1880 (2).jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Spunjer; Nov 14, 2013 at 03:43 AM.