LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's Waldo?

Hybrid View

Where's Waldo?

Is Bill still alive? He's been awfully quiet lately. Did Cadbury kill him in a violent murder /suicide after becoming enraged on a car ride? Was he done in by the street dealers of South Philly? Did he succumb to alcohol posoining, the AIDS or Bogeton Wolftucks? Crash while schotting the Ventnor Pier? Did he finally make it to his own island, Norcal, Reykjavík or Erock's house for pizza? Inquiring minds want to know.

Images
    Dude that is the question of the hour and i've been wondering the same...no activity from him elsewhere on the intranet either...I was wondering if he tried to make that paddle over to Africa...

Images
    Brahs... its ok... I just saw him at the Camden break- saw him dropping in on a 23fter at the point

What about PJB? I miss that guy and his dopey avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    What about PJB? I miss that guy and his dopey avatar.
    That's who they are referring to.

Another winter, another round of retired trolls. Don't worry a new and improved version will appear next April.

Images
    Probably still desperately trying to logon to the obammacare website...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    Another winter, another round of retired trolls. Don't worry a new and improved version will appear next April.
    Yo Skeglegs, as The Fonz used to say, "Sit On It." Hey genius I've been on here for a few years now.....between bannings. Yeah, I get banned because I'm a real American, Oipaul. Oipaul that was a marvelous one-liner there.....with the Obamacare thang. I applaud excellence.

Hey, Skeg, I offered to surf with you to show you I'm a more crazy winter warrior than you are. Anytime Frosty, though you have to come up here.

Hey Skeg, do you think you're cool or something? You still waxing prophetic because those Delaware shorebreaks came alive four times last winter. Yeah drop Mitchell's name, like anyone cares aboot anybody from Delaware. Most people in this country don't even know Delaware exists. Hey, I dig the place, but it's not a James Dean state, ya heard? YEE HAW !!

Poisidon, I can barely manage one account on here. I am not some fay who gets his jollies "confusing" people on surf predicting websites. Dude, I used to roll around Kensington Avenue, man. I need stronger jives to get my kicks than internet hijinx.

Gaf, Seldom, Atom thanks for remembering me. I had a little problem with some Russians and was away from technology. I think they were Russians.........I don't know they may have been Bulgarian.......God I can not stand Eastern Europe.......

Delaware... isn't that a discount cigarette store?

Welcome back dude.

Watch out for those Eastern Bloc guys - Slobodan don't surf.

i think he got tired of messing with all of us. must be tough managing multiple accounts.