LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 70

Thread: Where's Waldo?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    2,684
    you aint no troll baby cakes!

    You are a trainwreck, and dont let anyone tell you otherwise!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Now trainwreck I accept.

    I am a friggin trainwreck into an oil tanker..........I'm so disturbed mentally. Really, I am.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    2,077
    Why is Wayne not perma banned, but Bill is? Wayne has no true friends on this forum. Bill has a lot of people who think of him as a friend.

    I miss my friend. Ban Wayne. Free SouthJettyBill

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    5,076
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Why is Wayne not perma banned, but Bill is? Wayne has no true friends on this forum. Bill has a lot of people who think of him as a friend.

    I miss my friend. Ban Wayne. Free SouthJettyBill
    This is harder to pinpoint than the Higgs Boson. If anything came out of the Swellies of 2013 it's that a majority of folks enjoyed the man's posts. I don't get how every incarnation was banned so quickly. Meanwhile, Wayne comes back as 'My Savior' and continues to rabble rouse, not in a good way. AND the dude straight up ratted us out. The MSW raid coulda been fun.

    When I was on my period last week, part of the reason I tweaked so hard was to see what it actually takes to get banned...testing the waters so to speak, and I only got one measly infarction.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singer Island
    Posts
    1,470
    Where is the Yank?

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    4,571
    Images
    26
    No one has come clean about the Matt Johnson stuff either? This will be like the 10th time I asked. Matt Johnson, about two years or so ago was not only an active member of the site, I think he was a moderator for Micah... I remember people having unkind words with him towards the end, and then POOF he vanished...

    I actually clicked on his profile and the last conversation that he was was with PBJ. It was a pretty funny exchange and he never responded and he has never been seen on this site again...

    So, the admins either relieved him of his duties, banned him, gave him a new identity or who knows. Cement boots?

    I don't have some strange affinity for the guy, but I have never seen such an active member of this site just fall off the face of the earth never to be heard from again.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    in the grace of the most holy FSM
    Posts
    3,391
    i think matt had a kid or something? i remember people having issues w/ him as a mod toward the end, too.

    i'm pretty ok w/ pjb/sjb being gone, but i honestly wouldn't notice if the guy came back as he was on my rarely used "ignore list". sonfollower/my savior is definitely worthy of the lifetime ban, though. i don't think anyone has had a positive exchange w/ him & no one wants him here.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    543
    I pretty much just come to this site now to see if SJB has been reincarnated.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    4,571
    Images
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    i think matt had a kid or something? i remember people having issues w/ him as a mod toward the end, too.

    i'm pretty ok w/ pjb/sjb being gone, but i honestly wouldn't notice if the guy came back as he was on my rarely used "ignore list". sonfollower/my savior is definitely worthy of the lifetime ban, though. i don't think anyone has had a positive exchange w/ him & no one wants him here.
    Yeah, strange how Matt Johnson just up and disappeared. I mean, I had a kid 2.5 years ago, I did slow down my message boarding and my surfing for a little bit, but you get back on the horse eventually ya know?

    And as for PBJ, I always thought he was an entertaining cat. He was quite the wordsmith and always got a chuckle out of me. His Christmas Story was nothing short of Epic. And if you were one of the lucky ones that got his Christmas Eve PM, it was all time...

    I had no beef with him...

    But.... I didn't even know there was an "ignore" function on this site? So it literally filters a user out completely? Interesting. I can think of one or two people that could use the ol' ignore feature. How does it work?

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    in the grace of the most holy FSM
    Posts
    3,391
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    But.... I didn't even know there was an "ignore" function on this site? So it literally filters a user out completely? Interesting. I can think of one or two people that could use the ol' ignore feature. How does it work?
    yup...it has made the place a lot more tolerable.