LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

coil wwb 6'0 20.5 2.5

contact through craigslist please.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/spo/4146582203.html

My sweet brother Numpsay!

It's like meeting your doppelgänger.

You don't wanna sell that Qualifier, do ya?

Hey is the board still available and which one is it ?I hope the round tail on the right.LET ME KNOW

Nice quiver guys, i've only got my one FBF at the moment, trying to decide what will be my next one

Do all Coil's have the same spray? Are you able to get one all white or something different? I do think they look cool, just curious

They have different options, depends if you want the latest tech (kick) or if you want the previous version (grid) so to speak. Mine has the new "kick technology", which I really like, it's totally different than what one would think, great feel on the feet, waxes up perfectly every time, doesn't require stripping it down and re-waxing very often, super light, and nearly indestructible, you can get a heavier board if you ask, whatever you want really

DSC00999.jpgFBF1.jpgFBF2.jpgFBFfinbox.jpgFBFkick.jpg

DPS: This board might be right up your alley as a "good surf" board.

That's a nice board. I've been riding a Coil m80 in those dimensions - 6-0 by 20.5 - for about a year now, and as long as the waves are chest high or bigger, it rocks. Paddles really well, seems like it would hold in big surf, but sadly we've been lacking in juice lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    DPS: This board might be right up your alley as a "good surf" board.
    Yeah i'm diggin it, just can't justify spending the cash right now, dropped $1,800 in repairs for my Tahoe last few weeks. But i'm going to keep my eyes open for something similar possibly. I definitely could go with less foam than what this one has, much less if there are decent waves behind it, and would be nice to get much deeper on duck dives. I'm loving this board though, it's a good all arounder

This still available?