LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

You guys Post Alot......you know who you are.WHY?

Okay, it is victory at sea, so I am not surfing because it is not surfable.....I turn on SI and see the same people on over and over just throwing people under the bus for perfectly acceptable threads. Some of you guys are posting on avg. 500 a year or in some cases 500 in 2 months. To be honest with you really boring stuff that has nothing to do with surfing. Anybody see the same pattern. BTW CHRISTMAS IS COMING AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT CHRISTMAS IS ABOUT......................JESUS. Hint:some good future threads coming for tis the season to be a surfing evangelist.

FYI: I will not touch this thread again, i stick to Jesus and surfing threads.

didn't I fire you?

Images
    You just started a really boring thread that has nothing to do with surfing... Also I don't see what jesus has to do with surfing unless you are referring to jesus as being like longboarders because they occasionally appear to walk on water much like some guy said jesus did. So he could either be the first surfer or a made up story character.

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Okay, it is victory at sea, so I am not surfing because it is not surfable.....I turn on SI and see the same people on over and over just throwing people under the bus for perfectly acceptable threads. Some of you guys are posting on avg. 500 a year or in some cases 500 in 2 months. To be honest with you really boring stuff that has nothing to do with surfing. Anybody see the same pattern. BTW CHRISTMAS IS COMING AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT CHRISTMAS IS ABOUT......................JESUS. Hint:some good future threads coming for tis the season to be a surfing evangelist.

FYI: I will not touch this thread again, i stick to Jesus and surfing threads.
    Then why would you start this thread @sswipe? Wayne you are the biggest douche in the universe! Please do all of SI a favor and FU(K off you piece of monkey crap.

I wholeheartedly second getcarter's opinion.

You're the troll of trolls, wayne. How about we send your posts to the idiot florida media that fell for your bs story about surfboards for kiddies? How about we forward your insanity posts to your loon church elders?

Do you sit there, pounding away at your sticky keyboard, attired in only your tightey whiteys whilst chugging Ol' Grandad rotgut & posting your bs drivel in order to generate reactions?

Hold on.....hold on....we don't need the answer to that one!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    didn't I fire you?

pure gold dude

I love this forum!

Oh, and Wayne, by the way, Xmas is all about $, dude...where you been?

Insane Wayne, how do you judge what is acceptable....you also call it boring, Inst that the heavenly Father's job? To judge? now kindly ask for forgiveness. Dont worry. I forgive you.
    I post cause I am in front of this box of 8.5 hours 5 times a week, This is better than cable...Also I had surgery and couldn't surf for a few months, AND I like to talk sh!t, it's fun

Christmas HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JESUS.
    The goat-herders thousands of years ago noticed that a few days after the solstice the days got longer...AKA THE SUN HAD RISEN!!!!

some dumb a$swipes made a myth and presto chango, we have you here 2000+ years later ignoring the whole of mankinds discoveries via science clinging to a myth and judging people (despite your religion saying judge not lest ye be judged)

please go crawl back under the dumb rock

You're falling for the bait guys.

dont sweat it, Wayne is going to hell for being an instigator