LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    One day if I develop a really by crack habit and steal from my family, kill someone while driving intoxicated or become a degenerate and gamble away my life savings I will turn to CHRIST and will know what it's like to be you... Just like all the others. Am I close???

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    dont sweat it, Wayne is going to hell for being an instigator
    HAHAHA well done

ahh, xmas...the season in which everybody is forced to give each other cheap chinese crap, most of which ends up in a landfill within 6 months. It could also be called it garbage day.

Images
    Christmas is about the winter solstice. The sun doesn't move north or south in relation to the equator for 3 days (the death), then on the 25th, the days begin to get longer as the sun starts to move again, back toward the northern hemisphere (resurrection) . That's it, an embellished story about astronomy that was created to keep track of seasons for hunting, gathering, and farming purposes.
    F*ck what corporations turned Xmas into.
    Last edited by Doug; Nov 14, 2013 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    dont sweat it, Wayne is going to hell for being an instigator
    Well then, if that's the case, maybe a few of us here will be providing him company.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...1FDE9E217005BE

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    I love this forum!

Oh, and Wayne, by the way, Xmas is all about $, dude...where you been?
    And presents!

dude,you're fired?

this op alone is enough to have him brought under the discipline of the church elders,yankee.ain't Christian.over time he's now revealed his true colors to the blindest of the blind,though we all saw through it from the first post=FREE SURFBOARDS.it may be my Christian duty to report him.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    I wholeheartedly second getcarter's opinion.
    untitled.jpg

I wholeheartedly third that opinion. Wayne, you are the biggest douche in the universe. F**k off, really. Instead of explaining why anybody posts alot why don't you explain why you spent time gathering data on how much people post. Hey Wayne, guess what's best about all this? For every kiddy that you turn on to your religion, you drive at least two people away and strengthen the resolve of your opposition.

Images
    Guys come on lighten up on Wayne. After all he's a white American man so what's not to like ?
    Wayne has taught me allot on this forum which is tolerance for adversity, a lesson some of you could take note on.

Any one else seeing kick arse forecast next week for your local surfing spots ? Hint hint maine .. The vacation land will be pumping next week. The beginning of a winters easterly swell season I pray to Allah