LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    THIS is the funniest thing youve ever said
    I'll sonic ear clap the bejesus out of anyone who crosses me

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Attachment 9340

I wholeheartedly third that opinion. Wayne, you are the biggest douche in the universe. F**k off, really. Instead of explaining why anybody posts alot why don't you explain why you spent time gathering data on how much people post. Hey Wayne, guess what's best about all this? For every kiddy that you turn on to your religion, you drive at least two people away and strengthen the resolve of your opposition.
    Seldom thanks for posting that pic. That episode was exactly what I had in mind for Wayne!

An episode of another show reminds me of Wayne... Law and Order SVU

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Seldom thanks for posting that pic. That episode was exactly what I had in mind for Wayne!

Images
    If someone boldly spearheads a rate my poo feature in this thread I'll happily follow

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Anytime man, first image that came to mind when I saw your nomination! Nynj I'm gonna do my homework and look for the clip you mentioned. Oh sh!t, I posted again! Sorry Wayne!

***Charles I'll see what happens once i digest my lunch.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Anytime man, first image that came to mind when I saw your nomination! Nynj I'm gonna do my homework and look for the clip you mentioned. Oh sh!t, I posted again! Sorry Wayne!

***Charles I'll see what happens once i digest my lunch.
    I spent the morning on a lobster boat getting sea sick and using sheet rock buckets for morning coffee evacuations so I could contribute nicely

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    When I was young when I posted, I posted cause kelly slater did it. I posted cause it was hyped, I posted cause it got chicks. I posted because it was the party. I posted cause it got the cool car and uh, I got all those cool things and they all just became, just, just you know, stuff; but it's all about the feeling I get from rding that thread. That first thread is the reason why everyone keeps going back. It's like anything if you didn't like it the first time, you're not gonna go back and do it again. Like, I tried iceskating, I ate it, I didn't go back again ever. Like, that wasn't for me, iceskating was out. Posting, if you catch a good thread, you're hooked, right then and there. I have a lot of inner demons, if I didn't have posting to get those out of my system, I would self-destruct. Posting's the only reason that keeps me going in a normal state, that keeps my life at an even keel. Without it, it would just tip into oblivion. For been posting, I swear I'll be honest, I wasn't having fun, I was going out, putting a jersey on, doing what I was supposed to do and it was just repetition. And I literally lost my will to compete and I wouldn't be doing it right now if I didn't have the will. I mean, it's not as strong as it used to be, but I know it's growing. The whole reason I started was I lost so many heats to get to where I was. I lost to a girl my first contest ever and I quit for a year and I never touched a jersey and I had to pick up the jersey after that and get back in there. And that's the only reason I got to where I'm at or I was at 5 years ago when I won those titles and I haven't won a title in a long time; but I'm getting back in the jersey and I'm not winning heats yet, but I gotta start somewhere. First thread I ever caught, I remember it to this day, clear as day, I went left, right, left and the thread never broke and I thought right then, "This is the coolest thing in the world." And from that day on I told my Dad every night, "I wanna go posting, I wanna go posting, I wanna go posting." It all started with going left, right, left on one thread at the pier and I literally will never forget that thread. Till the day I die, that was like one of the purest moments of my whole life and it always will be. I post because I'm always a better person when I come in.
    I don't know if it's cool or just plain sad that I recognized the AI quote about 5 words in. I gotta get a life

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    When I was young when I posted, I posted cause kelly slater did it. I posted cause it was hyped, I posted cause it got chicks. I posted because it was the party. I posted cause it got the cool car and uh, I got all those cool things and they all just became, just, just you know, stuff; but it's all about the feeling I get from rding that thread. That first thread is the reason why everyone keeps going back. It's like anything if you didn't like it the first time, you're not gonna go back and do it again. Like, I tried iceskating, I ate it, I didn't go back again ever. Like, that wasn't for me, iceskating was out. Posting, if you catch a good thread, you're hooked, right then and there. I have a lot of inner demons, if I didn't have posting to get those out of my system, I would self-destruct. Posting's the only reason that keeps me going in a normal state, that keeps my life at an even keel. Without it, it would just tip into oblivion. For been posting, I swear I'll be honest, I wasn't having fun, I was going out, putting a jersey on, doing what I was supposed to do and it was just repetition. And I literally lost my will to compete and I wouldn't be doing it right now if I didn't have the will. I mean, it's not as strong as it used to be, but I know it's growing. The whole reason I started was I lost so many heats to get to where I was. I lost to a girl my first contest ever and I quit for a year and I never touched a jersey and I had to pick up the jersey after that and get back in there. And that's the only reason I got to where I'm at or I was at 5 years ago when I won those titles and I haven't won a title in a long time; but I'm getting back in the jersey and I'm not winning heats yet, but I gotta start somewhere. First thread I ever caught, I remember it to this day, clear as day, I went left, right, left and the thread never broke and I thought right then, "This is the coolest thing in the world." And from that day on I told my Dad every night, "I wanna go posting, I wanna go posting, I wanna go posting." It all started with going left, right, left on one thread at the pier and I literally will never forget that thread. Till the day I die, that was like one of the purest moments of my whole life and it always will be. I post because I'm always a better person when I come in.

HAHAHAHA...i read this forum all the time. But this comment, this one made me spit out my water laughing at my desk. I made an account just to let you know that you have won, and wayne has lost haha....AI Forever!

hey OP, why don't you whip up a nice prayer, call ya boy JC and have him send us some waves.
    If I don't get barreled soon, I'm becoming a satanist and it'll be on YOU.