LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Bunch Of Boards For Sale

Since there hasn't been much waves as of late, I have been keeping busy shaping some boards. Here is a list of the current boards I have for sale.

5'2" x 21 1/2" x 2 3/8" Mini Simmons Brand New with a hulled entry to single concave w/ Double Foil Marine Ply Glass Ons $575

5'6" x 19 3/4" x 2 3/8 Quad Stub, Used but in great condition. $250

7'4" x 22" x 2 13/16" Speed Egg, Brand New features a single to double concave with a 2+1 Fin Setup. $620

9'2" x 22 3/4" x 3 1/8" Noserider, Brand New features a reverse rocker and a blended nose concave $700.

For questions please email me at matt@garbuttsurfboards.com
    Last edited by mgarbutt; Mar 11, 2014 at 06:27 PM.

Woww man those boards look beautiful! You're a talented shaper! Do you glass them yourself?

Where are you? I'll check out that 5'6 stub..

Very nice. I believe he is in the Delmarva area.

Images
    liquid is in rehoboth/lewes surrounded by the outlets and what not

Thanks guys! I do glass all my own boards and I am located in the Lewes/Rehoboth Beach, DE area.

Nice work! It reminds me of Austin down here in VB. I especially like the speed fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgarbutt View Post
    Thanks guys! I do glass all my own boards and I am located in the Lewes/Rehoboth Beach, DE area.

8. Couple More that i finished up the other week

New 8'6" Single Fin great mid length for a beginner or an advanced rider $675
    Last edited by mgarbutt; Mar 4, 2014 at 04:29 PM.

garbutt i follow you on the instagram. Cant tell you how many times i wished you were in maui after some of the boards you post! Keep up the good work. Keep it soul!

Killer boards! id like to get me some of 9' pintail.. thing looks like a good ride