LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    killer boards as always!

2. Finished up a couple more stock boards & have adjusted pricing on the previous boards posted:

5'6" Keel Fish, features a single to double concave with glassed on cedar keel fins. $635

5'3" Small Wave Machine, features an 80's outline with thumb tail, double barrel concave similar to CI Average Joe SOLD!!!

5'5" Double Stub, features a simmons inspired outline with a single to double concave & 5-fin setup. $495

6'1" Pintail Stub, a great user friendly single fin that is fast, holds in the pocket, & turns on a dime $515.00
    Last edited by mgarbutt; Mar 10, 2014 at 07:01 PM.

the outlines remind me a lot of christenson. really nice stuff there man.

4. Thanks, Chris is definitely an inspiration to me as a shaper.

5. 5'3" Small Wave Machine is SOLD!

6. Couple more used boards:

5'6" Single Fin, good condition, features a fuller outline & double barrel concave. $275

5'11" Seeker, good condition, designed for steeper beach/point breaks. Best for stomach to overhead surf. $325

My first board was just like the top twin fin. In the 70's, I traded a couch for it. It was a Don Smith of Hawaii. It would look just like it if you took a red hot awl and skewered a hole in the tail for a bungee cord. Mine was also 5'2". I'm 6'5" and was 225. My head was the only thing above water.