LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Buxton brah, glad you're getting action in the Terra hillside during the day and thanks for the ride report.

Quote Originally Posted by garbanzobean View Post
    You do realize that the original surf wagon "woodie" was the cheapest big POS that could haul boards and bros to the break. Counter culture beatniks that eschewed what the Jones were doing to pursue their passion of enjoying life at least for a while drove them. That being said my vote is for the full size 'merican conversion van. Fully upholstered, cruise control, lots of interior lights, ash trays, electronic cigarette lighters, TVs, checker boards, electric door locks- the list goes on. My mobile changing room. A great place to nap. Burly push rod V8 with no gay timing belts to change every 70,000. Deer glance off her bow at an alarming rate. Will tow travel trailers or construction equipment. Banks get nothing on the deal and insurance is cheaper than you would believe. 14 MPG is a downside but made up for with cheap maintanence costs. Room enough for 10' tankers or 42 mini simmons or fish. Can ride shotgun with a dozen Dumster Divers because the seats recline like a bed. Dean Moriarty would drive one to mexico because it would not be a target for federales and cartels but he would know when the rear diff was gonna go (please excuse the Kerouac reference). They are everywhere and dirt cheap. Like woodies circa 1959.
    I have a beautiful cigarette lighter. but now i don't have it because i give this bad habit. but i miss it. because when i started this from till it was with me.
    Last edited by Comentised; Jan 26, 2014 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Comentised View Post
    I have a beautiful cigarette lighter.
    but now i don't have it
    because i give this
    bad habit.
    but i miss it.
    because
    when i started this from
    till it was with
    me.
    That's beautiful spam.

I got a 2004 grand Cherokee from my mom haha