LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The xterra hasn't been "marketed" in years.. It's a truck based SUV with poor gas mileage

I thought they only made them in Baywatch Yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    The xterra hasn't been "marketed" in years.. It's a truck based SUV with poor gas mileage
    Don't worry bout them h8ers Buxton. Several of us are proud of you. While I can't stand those things myself, it's simply a matter of opinion. What will give this whip it's intrinsic value is how many breaks you charge with it, how many nights are spent at said breaks with said whip serving as your dwelling, and finally how many wahines 6 and up (Southern scale) are served by you in said whip.

FREE WAY RIDING IN A NEW GAS GUZZLER

Only marketed to confused looking kayakers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n509KgWCYuE

This baby followed me home from the dealership this week
    Nice. Congratulations.
    Recently bought a 2014 Versa for my wife from Charles Barker Nissan in Norfolk as well. Little car but great mileage.

Quote Originally Posted by South Bethany View Post
    Only marketed to confused looking kayakers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n509KgWCYuE
    That's a pre-2005 commercial, thanks for proving my point

got it...strange pre-2005 commercial saying "2013 Nissan Xterra" at the beginning and end. I guess some people really plan ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by South Bethany View Post
    got it...strange pre-2005 commercial saying "2013 Nissan Xterra" at the beginning and end. I guess some people really plan ahead.
    You trollin? The vehicle in that commercial is a first-gen xterra. The 2nd gen redesign came in 2005. As you can see, the xterra in the commercial looks nothing like mine. How's that foot taste?

Images
    You trollin? The vehicle in that commercial is a first-gen xterra. The 2nd gen redesign came in 2005. As you can see, the xterra in the commercial looks nothing like mine. How's that foot taste?
    nice car, but surf wagons are made, not bought, no? the early xterra's sought instant outdoor adventure cred by including a first aid kit - do they still do that?

Images
    The only vehicle close to a modern surf wagon is the ugly Honda Element, which I own. It can be modified into a camper has a nice ride and there is no fabric or carpet anywhere to be soiled etc. Unfortunately it does get terrible gas mileage, and it is no longer being made. I've had mine for 10 years it has about 60,000 miles and runs like new. I own 3 other vehicles and consider selling it every now and then but pull back imagining a complete customization some day into the ultimate road trip camper surf mobile.