LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    insane in da membrane

2. Wow great information.
    Thanks for sharing.

BREAKING NEWS
    Mazda CX5 commercial poses it as THE snowboarding wagon.

Perhaps BCN can cry Lemon Law and trade er in for a CX5. Any self-respecting charger knows that not a surf wagon does a first aid kit make. It's gotta have a fish taco holder on the dash to be the real deal.

Get a small hatchback with good mileage with seats you can drop to easily fit 5 shortboards. Save the roofrack for the summer logging days.

If you have a crew convert a food truck into a mobile tea/heat shack for the winter months. Everything else is just a waste of money..

Unless your regularly going off roads (Maine or some place with dunes.. W. Africa?) you dont need a truck.

SUVs are the princesses of trucks

Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    SUVs are the princesses of trucks
    Is that trademarked? If not, I'll still give you credit and quote you anytime I use it. Which will likely be daily.

If Sooves are princesses, what are "crossovers"? Still not even sure what that term is supposed to mean. Euphemism is useful in getting further and further away a real set of balls.

Quote Originally Posted by banxsurfer View Post
    Man i dont get the crappy mileage all these new SUV whatevers are getting these days. I mean damn my FJ40 has a small-block 327 out of a 68 camaro and gets 17 MPG and its pretty heavy. Just $hithouse in my book....
    Try getting 18mpg in a 4-door compact car.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Is that trademarked? If not, I'll still give you credit and quote you anytime I use it. Which will likely be daily.

If Sooves are princesses, what are "crossovers"? Still not even sure what that term is supposed to mean. Euphemism is useful in getting further and further away a real set of balls.

Yeah thats all me, a crossover is a crossover.. like a crossdresser is a crossdresser. nuff sed

Support American Manufacturing and American Manufacturing Will Support You.
    Regards,
    Your Grandafathers

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    Support American Manufacturing and American Manufacturing Will Support You.
    Regards,
    Your Grandafathers
    if you owned any american made car from the 70s you would disagree.