LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Images

Yukon Men "wolf invasion"

These clowns thought is was ok to kill some local wolves to make a yearly sled dog race "safe". Not to mention they treat their sled dogs like sh*t too. If you live or play in the Yukon maybe you'll have to share the land with the local wild life and perhaps even see a wolf once in a while? Idk, I'm not there.
    As surfers, we share the water with large predatory animals, coming to terms with their presence, we realize we're not the boss of everything and react with respect.
    Organizing a murder militia against these majestic animals is cowardly and ignorant.
    Hey Yukon girls, how would you like freezing to death, with broken ankles while chained to a tree with the traps that broke them? Come for a visit to NJ please, I have something for you p*ssy holes.

Tree hugger

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    These clowns thought is was ok to kill some local wolves to make a yearly sled dog race "safe". Not to mention they treat their sled dogs like sh*t too. If you live or play in the Yukon maybe you'll have to share the land with the local wild life and perhaps even see a wolf once in a while? Idk, I'm not there.
    As surfers, we share the water with large predatory animals, coming to terms with their presence, we realize we're not the boss of everything and react with respect.
    Organizing a murder militia against these majestic animals is cowardly and ignorant.
    Hey Yukon girls, how would you like freezing to death, with broken ankles while chained to a tree with the traps that broke them? Come for a visit to NJ please, I have something for you p*ssy holes.
    haha....As surfers maybe we should organize some fishing expeditions to reduce the number of sharks in the ocean instead of some ***** b.s. about "sharing" with the ocean with other predators. Share land with local wildlife? Native americans/canadians/people living off the land up in the yukon have been killing dangerous predators since the beginning of mankind. This is just this starbucks drinking watching the nature propoganda channel conservation/human hating b.s. A murder militia? Their just trying to keep people safe. It's a wolf. It's not the holocaust/rowanda. I will add that trapping them like that seems very inhumane assuming that's what was happening. btw- This is coming from someone who is pro animal rights. I'm not for hunting animals except when it comes to peoples safety. I'm against it for animals rights reasons, not because of some "natural order keep men away from nature" crap I'm not some nutjob who has insane ideals about nature and hates people and values animals/nature more than people. That being said those wolves wouldn't hesitate for a second to kill you(assuming no natural fear) or another wolf for that matter. They don't seem to hold the same ideals as you. haha It's not exactly a sweet/nice creature like a deer. Their predators. That being said I'm not really sure about the danger level wolves present up in that area. There are no wolves around here. I know grizzly's are very dangerous to people, but don't know much about wolves.

Oh and those sled dogs are happier than your average "spoiled" dog. Their NOT people. They like being "worked". Different than human beings. Show me a dog who isn't walked/exercised and that dog would trade being a sled dog in 2 seconds.
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Nov 18, 2013 at 02:22 AM.

They've been killing wolves (trying at least) all year on this show. It's part of life up there

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Totally with you on this one. Need a spotter? Done. Take out these clown brutes posing as 'the intelligent species.'

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    haha....As surfers maybe we should organize some fishing expeditions to reduce the number of sharks in the ocean instead of some ***** b.s. about "sharing" with the ocean with other predators. Share land with local wildlife? Native americans/canadians/people living off the land up in the yukon have been killing dangerous predators since the beginning of mankind. This is just this starbucks drinking watching the nature propoganda channel conservation/human hating b.s. A murder militia? Their just trying to keep people safe. It's a wolf. It's not the holocaust/rowanda. I will add that trapping them like that seems very inhumane assuming that's what was happening. btw- This is coming from someone who is pro animal rights. I'm not for hunting/killing animals except when it comes to peoples safety. I'm against it for animals rights reasons, not because of some "natural order keep men away from nature" crap I'm not some nutjob who has insane ideals about nature and hates people and values animals/nature more than people. That being said those wolves wouldn't hesitate for a second to kill you(assuming no natural fear) or another wolf for that matter. They don't seem to hold the same ideals as you. haha It's not exactly a sweet/nice creature like a deer. Their predators. That being said I'm not really sure about the danger level wolves present up in that area. There are no wolves around here. I know grizzly's are very dangerous to people, but don't know much about wolves.

Oh and those sled dogs are happier than your average "spoiled" dog. Their NOT people. They like being "worked". Different than human beings. Show me a dog who isn't walked/exercised and that dog would trade being a sled dog in 2 seconds.
    Your position on wiping out species has been made pretty clear in previous threads. Your posts on the topic are the equivalent of listening to some cretin in an old man bar spewing rhetoric after chunking down 8 Boilermakers.
    Last edited by yankee; Nov 18, 2013 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shackattack View Post
    Tree hugger
    Enjoying your heated mcmansion, clown?

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Your position on wiping out species has been made pretty clear in previous threads. Your posts on the topic are the equivalent of listening to some cretin in an old man bar spewing rhetoric after chunking down 8 Boilermakers.
    To be honest, I'm not sure why exactly this stuff is even posted on a surfing forum. I don't go on other forums to talk about this stuff. I look for surfing threads, but then I get baited in.

I do find it incredibly hypocritical that people are ok with deer hunting, but shoot a wolf/bear/dangerous predator and oh no..... Oh and you can eat bear meat so don't go there. You can eat dogs too. Common in Asia. Not sure how killing a dog in factory farming is worse than killing pigs. Both are brutal. Cultural difference obviously. Hell, look at bull fighting in spain. At least in dog fighting the dog has a chance against another dog. I find both "sports" absolutely disgusting I must add.
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Nov 18, 2013 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Wolves won't be wiped out by this.