LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Images

Images
    One of 75 remaining Mexican Gray Wolves killed by USDA 'Wildlife Services' agent. The assault on nature continues.

http://networkedblogs.com/RQt0f

pffft, who cares? what did nature ever do for me? //sarc

http://www.ecosystemvaluation.org/1-01.htm

and they were shot cause they were Mexican, you dont see Caucasian wolves getting treated like that nowadays

Images
    That's f*cked up sh!t Seldom, my mind is blown. I had no idea about wildlife services, another unregulated government agency wasting tax dollars, breaking federal laws, and murdering without repercussion. Actually, after writing that, I don't feel so surprised.

Images
    I know man, I was unaware until recently as well, but unfortunately not surprised either. No bueno. MIS unfortunately that's probly how alot of those dudes think.

Images
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/noah-g...b_4571120.html

Just an update of what's going on. The linked article is specific to Idaho but addresses aspects of the wolf hunt in all 6 states in which it is taking place. Sorry if you find this redundant, too non-surf related, or whatever, but for those who have expressed concern over this I am updating for you.

Also, countless domestic dogs and cats, and non targeted wild species, have been and continue to be accidentally caught in traps. Several dogs(like peoples' pets) have died, the most recent being caught in a conibear traps(baited to lure in the head then snap shut breaking the spine, often set up as to cause the animal to look up/stand on hind legs into the trap). Trapping is cowardly, extremely cruel, unneccessary, and only done for money.

Keep in mind this is going on while a panel of scientists from the US, Canada, UK, Australia, and other countries have just released a report stating that 75% of the carnivorous/predator species on the PLANET are in decline (will happily provide citation if requested, should be easy to find though).

End Rant

i really hope this isnt the same panel who told us arctic ice would be gone by 2014.......

If my dog was killed in a trap I'd find the guy that set it, walk in his house and shoot his wife in the face. Than I'd set traps all around his house so that his kids would walk through them.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/noah-g...b_4571120.html

Just an update of what's going on. The linked article is specific to Idaho but addresses aspects of the wolf hunt in all 6 states in which it is taking place. Sorry if you find this redundant, too non-surf related, or whatever, but for those who have expressed concern over this I am updating for you.

Also, countless domestic dogs and cats, and non targeted wild species, have been and continue to be accidentally caught in traps. Several dogs(like peoples' pets) have died, the most recent being caught in a conibear traps(baited to lure in the head then snap shut breaking the spine, often set up as to cause the animal to look up/stand on hind legs into the trap). Trapping is cowardly, extremely cruel, unneccessary, and only done for money.

Keep in mind this is going on while a panel of scientists from the US, Canada, UK, Australia, and other countries have just released a report stating that 75% of the carnivorous/predator species on the PLANET are in decline (will happily provide citation if requested, should be easy to find though).

End Rant

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    If my dog was killed in a trap I'd find the guy that set it, walk in his house and shoot his wife in the face. Than I'd set traps all around his house so that his kids would walk through them.
    Exactly. And bait the f**king things with candies.

Pump- whenever I post a source I'm not 100% on, I say so (ie/that Fukishima one). This situation is far different and one that I have a pretty firm grasp on. And also one that's not as hard to seperate the truth from the hype on.

Images
    And nynj, in alot of those situations the traps were on public lands set where they shouldn't have been...closer than 50 yds from the trail, etc...Not that that justifies trapping, but these f**ks get away with a lot out there. Just like the wolf hunter that shot a man's Malamute while they were x-country skiing and got away with it...didn't even lose his hunting license. There's an ugly mentality still alive and well out there.