LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Yankee why won't you go away?

Quote Originally Posted by shackattack View Post
    Yankee why won't you go away?
    Uh, why don't you quit now while you're at 12 posts & seemingly ahead of the game? Or, you could join the chucka-boo-boo fan club, thus inching membership above the 3 spot.

Yeah your super cool, get off your computer and do some outdoor activities like hunting, fishing and maybe one day you can try surfing. Clown!

Quote Originally Posted by shackattack View Post
    Yeah your super cool, get off your computer and do some outdoor activities like hunting, fishing and maybe one day you can try surfing. Clown!
    You are the coolest. I mean, really, you give yourself the name 'shack attack' .... you must be, like, tubular-barreled, man, just the baddest shreddah-rippah.

And! You're a self-described expert on "outdoor activities" .... doooooodness! So cool. I'm floored!

Your public wants more! Post those pics of your bad self surfing ankle high slush whilst shooting your 12 ga. at dolphins, and then spearing a manatee, all at the same time.

Doood....you totally rock doood! I am in awe!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    These clowns thought is was ok to kill some local wolves to make a yearly sled dog race "safe". Not to mention they treat their sled dogs like sh*t too. If you live or play in the Yukon maybe you'll have to share the land with the local wild life and perhaps even see a wolf once in a while? Idk, I'm not there.
    As surfers, we share the water with large predatory animals, coming to terms with their presence, we realize we're not the boss of everything and react with respect.
    Organizing a murder militia against these majestic animals is cowardly and ignorant.
    Hey Yukon girls, how would you like freezing to death, with broken ankles while chained to a tree with the traps that broke them? Come for a visit to NJ please, I have something for you p*ssy holes.
    Look into what's going down in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, possibly Michigan...the assalut on wolves is in full force right now and what's going down is appalling. I often joke w/ my mom and tell her it's a good thing I don't have money cuz if I did I'd be out there hunting these f**ks. Scientific research to date overwhelmingly supports the notion that wolves are a necessary part of a healthy ecosystem out there and help maintain the health of the herds of animals they hunt(ie/ keeping the gene pool strong).

Check out the facebook page titled 'Sportsmen Against Wolves'...if you care, you'll be livid.

I have no beef w/ hunting in an ethical manner, you eat what you kill.

you don't always eat what you kill. if a fox or raccoon is hanging in your yard when the kids are around you are going to shoot that but not eat it. same with something with rabies. Its easy to sit in your nice comfortable homes and can call animal control when needed and criticize others.

Images
    Apples and oranges with the wolf situation.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    I do find it incredibly hypocritical that people are ok with deer hunting, but shoot a wolf and oh no..... You can eat dogs too. Common in Asia. Not sure how killing a dog in factory farming is worse than killing pigs. Both are brutal. Cultural difference obviously...
    Sharkf*cker... did you have a petless childhood, or are you just one of those serial killer types? Dogs, as any good owner will tell you, are smart. They have recently been proven to possess intelligence similar to a very young child.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/10/06...eople-too.html

As science progresses in our backwoods nation, we will likely find the same for other creatures, making us question how all of them are bred in captivity for human slaughter...

You do make a valid point about the pig. Pigs are relatively intelligent animals, albeit lacking the social-political intelligence of dogs, dolphins, and apes. My bacon deserves a dignified and rapid extermination.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    That being said those wolves wouldn't hesitate for a second to kill you(assuming no natural fear) or another wolf for that matter. I know grizzly's are very dangerous to people, but don't know much about wolves
    Sharkf*cker.... There are less than a handful of confirmed human fatalities due to Wolf attacks in recorded history. Wolf attacks are about as common as Orca attacks. Are you suggesting we exterminate the Whales, you sick Whale-hater?

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Apples and oranges with the wolf situation.
    really? how so?

It's funny this thread just popped up as I was turkey hunting in upstate PA this weekend. I called in a coyote instead of a turkey. Guess what? I shot the f@cker and I aint gonna eat his nasty a$$. I may get a coupe bucks for his hide, which has a distinct cinnamon color.
    If you have a problem with me filling my freezer full of wild game instead of eating that crap all the sheeple buy at the grocery and shooting a predator I compete with for acquisition of said game, please dial 1-800-eat-sh!t.