LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Images

New Wave machine in NH!

What you guys think????

Guys fly in from all over the US this week to try it out.

you can pump forrrrrrevvvveerrrrrrrrr

Images
    That looks incredibly boring. Plus you have to wait in a line. Not sure why anyone would want to ride a standing wave like that, their seems to be no challenge.

that looks horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    that looks horrible.
    Yeah, but are you saying you wouldn't take it on an otherwise flat week?

ATTENTION NH/RI SURFERS.. IMMINENT EVENT WARNING... SURFERS INCAPABLE OF PADDLING HEADING SSE...

I hope you get to enjoy what the ocean has on tap this week, MFitz. I cannot, and would gladly try out this utterly stupid looking contraption.

Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    Yeah, but are you saying you wouldn't take it on an otherwise flat week?

ATTENTION NH/RI SURFERS.. IMMINENT EVENT WARNING... SURFERS INCAPABLE OF PADDLING HEADING SSE...

I hope you get to enjoy what the ocean has on tap this week, MFitz. I cannot, and would gladly try out this utterly stupid looking contraption.
    Dude, that thing is horrible. its garbage. maybe it would be fun to try it once but look at it. it has zero similarity with how a real wave works in the ocean. this is more like skimboarding than riding a pushing wall of water that is falling over itself.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Dude, that thing is horrible. its garbage. maybe it would be fun to try it once but look at it. it has zero similarity with how a real wave works in the ocean. this is more like skimboarding than riding a pushing wall of water that is falling over itself.
    YES for the flowrider stuff. The type of wave I showed if you read the whole thread it just like a REAL wave. The one in dubai.

Clearly this is way better than real surfing since you can't get eaten by a shark.

So where is this place?

That does look boring. Plus if it's indoors why the wetsuits? Can't it be heated? There is a flowrider standing wave at Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg VA indooors and all the kiddies trunk that thing.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    That does look boring. Plus if it's indoors why the wetsuits?
    The wetsuits help them avoid staph infections from the rug burns.