LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Dude, that thing is horrible. its garbage. maybe it would be fun to try it once but look at it. it has zero similarity with how a real wave works in the ocean. this is more like skimboarding than riding a pushing wall of water that is falling over itself.
    YES for the flowrider stuff. The type of wave I showed if you read the whole thread it just like a REAL wave. The one in dubai.

Quote Originally Posted by Franyfingers View Post
    You know what was garbage this year? the Atlantic Ocean, Who cares if its not the same, Its fun riding it.

Its ok to hate something different but I wouldn't knock it untill you try it.

This is the Only one in the world with this setup and I don't work for or sponsored by them.

I am giving my 2cents.

you guys sound like my parents 20 years ago when I started surfing, haha...
    you missed it Atlantic Ocean definetly was not garbage your garbage

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurf4sure View Post
    you missed it Atlantic Ocean definetly was not garbage your garbage
    Actually, this fall was horrific. June had more days than sept up here. Enough said.

Oh and it's not the whole atlantic....the other side of the atlantic(portugal) is consistent and every bit as good as the pacific

same wave in Dubai better surfing

Quote Originally Posted by kenshiles View Post
    same wave in Dubai better surfing
    Rhetoric. But Dubai ain't next door is it?

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Rhetoric. But Dubai ain't next door is it?
    That's the point. Someone should build one like that here in northeast. I think they have one in florida at disney if I'm not mistaken.

Images
    Hey at least you won't have to worry about sharks.

The one in disney is a little smaller I believe. I think the one in NH is a waste of money. It seems like it would be fun to try once but after that its just pointless. Id rather have another flow park than that.

Images