LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: mary jane.

Quote Originally Posted by iceybeatzjosh View Post
    I never really pay to smoke. me and my friends grow all this good stuff. and we share it with each other. If we did not have this killer spot to grow the stuff, then I will not do it. it cost like 15 $ for 2 grams. that is too much

all I am saying is that jane and stuff makes a small day like paradise.

i would like to do buisiness

If you want to smoke - fine - but you have to draw a line at doing things like getting in a car and driving when you're baked. Stay home, eat Twinkies, watch movies - just don't endanger other people.

And as far as Josh being 14 and experimenting with drugs - I work with kids and sadly, a lot of them are experimenting with drugs at his age. And not just pot, either. I can't even tell you how many of them use heroin, cocaine or steal their parents prescriptions. A lot of it has to do with our puritanical society making it all that more inviting to them. The thing I don't understand is if he's truly comfortable with his drug use, as he claims to be, then why talk about it on a public forum where he's bound to meet resistance?

It sounds like an attempt to gain approval for something taboo.

Quote Originally Posted by STASI View Post
    Hey Im going to Bonaroo.
    Overhyped and too mainstream now. You shoulda seen it back in 2003..... as the thunderstorms moved out The Dead played an encore of Shine on You Crazy Diamond all while the sun was setting w/ swirling pastels. Magical! Then Les Claypool rocked on one stage while Danger Mouse spun on the adjacent one, battling back and forth from midnight til' 5am.

ratdog

I went to see ratdog play at the tweeter center and a lightning storm rolled in. he played through the storm before the allman brothers came on. the songs he played matched up perfectly with the storm rolling in and leaving. they are awsome man

danger mouse

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spongah View Post
    If you want to smoke - fine - but you have to draw a line at doing things like getting in a car and driving when you're baked.
    I would say I drive stoned at least 50% of the time. It is 100% of the time for drives longer than 30 minutes. There is no doubt that when I'm lifted, I drive better, play video games better, play billiards/darts better... basically when I blaze and do something it helps me focus all my energy on that one thing. The beauty of this plant is that I can sit on my ass and listen to music and let my mind wander as well. Multi-tasking is a bit more challenging though.

this thread is awesome. the fact that there arent going to be any waves any time soon means bong rips 4 all at my house!!

Quote Originally Posted by wang View Post
    Overhyped and too mainstream now. You shoulda seen it back in 2003..... as the thunderstorms moved out The Dead played an encore of Shine on You Crazy Diamond all while the sun was setting w/ swirling pastels. Magical! Then Les Claypool rocked on one stage while Danger Mouse spun on the adjacent one, battling back and forth from midnight til' 5am.
    Definately overhyped and too mainstream.

Publicity draws people that kills the community vibe with shallow moves and bad trips... Keep your car locked or you could get beat. I did go a few years back and caught a late night STS9 set and the crowd/party was insane.

Quote Originally Posted by windswellsucks View Post
    this thread is awesome. the fact that there arent going to be any waves any time soon means bong rips 4 all at my house!!
    sounds good