LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: mary jane.

mary jane.

anyone bake before a day out in sea?

there is nothing like being out in the water after smoking a joint of killer kush.

or after snacking on some psychedelic mushrooms.

do you guys agree?
    Last edited by iceybeatzjosh; Jun 8, 2008 at 03:01 AM.

Shrooms and surfing. Don't think so. Sounds like a wasted session.

bingz

o yeah pullin fat bingz before and after a long surf nothing compares to this mannn

i actually quit smoking weed cause it was killing my surfing.

Images

Yep

Stoners and burnouts= a completely wasted session.

Surfing is Exhilarating.
    Before, During and after Surfing I'm flying high.
    It's the feeling everyone else spends all their time trying to achieve.
    Surfing makes me happy!
    When I'm not in the water, talking, writing or thinking about surfing makes me stoked.
    I am riding a wave,in touch with the universe.
    I need or want nothing more.
    Pure and Clean, I feel totally alive.
    Like Music.
    Like Love.
    Surfing,Music.
    Love.

ah that was beautiful beachbreak

where is chong when you need him

Yes and no...........excess is not good on that front, and to bad it tends to take Wasted time and years to figure it out for most. Moderation is the way to go.

Do you think that it is smart to to get blind,.... really blind, or be trippin, when the waves are pumping, and then paddle out into the ocean? Most people need as much lung as they can if a hold down were to occur. For the most part, unless it is a swell of no size I do not think it would be wise or safe. Maybe I can see you pulling a brief drag off a buddies blunt or joint, but even then, if the waves are good, after the first hollow section you pull into, that buzz is gone and overwhelmed by what is truly free,...surfing is the best dope in the world!

By the way, I do not agree with these types of posts that we have all seen before. If that is what you like and do, so be it, it is your life, And I will not judge you. But being that many younger kids are on these sites and some people have families and kids that they would like to raise without them being exposed to drugs and the drug culture, I do not think this is a good thread at all. Best to keep that kind of stuff on the down low.

drugs are good. god/buddha put these things on earth for us to get closer to them. I am 14 and have been smoking for 2 years straight every single day. my lungs are perfect I play soccer, surf, meditate, and I get all As in school.

every one is too hype. you need to chill and enjoy life.