LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: mary jane.

Quote Originally Posted by RideHigh View Post
    but as for the drug haters, bible worshippers, or straight edge folk... back off. weed has never done anything but help me and i've never hurt others as a result of being stoned so stand down and stick to your own devices whatever they may be
    I can't agree more on the idea of everyone having their own "tool" to deal with life (because if you haven't noticed, life is ****ing crazy at times). Whether its exercising, bodybuilding, models, painting, music, video games, ect. But, I don't think it was the idea of smoking pot that got people riled up on this thread, just that one kids attitude towards everyone else and even the subject in general.

I totally feel smoking pot has changed my life, only in a positive way. It hasn't turned me into a lazy bum who breaks plans with friends and family to get high. I am able to get good grades in college, and successfully work at my part time job with out any issues. Pot is totally a social drug in my opinion. I smoke maybe 4-6 times a month. There are of course, the pot heads out there who smoke all the time. A lot of these people put up the act of being a pot head, while others who smoke a few times a day are still competent, successful, coherent people.

10pages

wow

surfing is the perfect high.
    clean and pure.
    like music,like love.

if you need drugs you must be doing it wrong.
    the beauty of it all is lessened by additional effects.

it takes a clear mind.
    and a clean body.

surf alone,no leash.
    that's as high as it gets.
    like music,like love.

Images
    seriously guys this is ridiculous 10 pages it was interesting at first now its just everybody arguing just let it die unless you have a something to say worth reading

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by delsurfer88 View Post
    seriously guys this is ridiculous 10 pages it was interesting at first now its just everybody arguing just let it die unless you have a something to say worth reading
    hypocrisy!

Images
    your right u got me on that one

Images
    Hey Im going to Bonaroo. HAHA smoking stunts your growth.

Thumbs down

wow kid.... grow up... i guess you are too young to realise you are making a fool out of yourself...

10. i agree with icey... nothin rong wit smokin it dont do nothin 2 ya... nothins better then toakin up be4 u get wet