LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 121

Thread: mary jane.

  1. #51
    CurtFlirt732 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by iceybeatzjosh View Post
    It offends me when you call me a "pot head" it is really getting old, please stop.....
    why the hell are you even on thos forum you live in washington dc where do you surf the potomic river your a moron

  2. #52
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtFlirt732 View Post
    why the hell are you even on thos forum you live in washington dc where do you surf the potomic river your a moron
    there are plenty of people who surf from DC, that comment was meaningless.

    josh, if you think you need to drugs to be a spiritual person, then I think you are missing a big part of spirituality.
    Last edited by Swellinfo; Jun 8, 2008 at 04:59 AM.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Washington dc
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtFlirt732 View Post
    why the hell are you even on thos forum you live in washington dc where do you surf the potomic river your a moron
    My family has a condo in ocean city. I live there during the summer.


    and umm a pothead is someone who has weed as their # 1. priority. I have more important priorities.....

    so I am not a pothead.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Washington dc
    Posts
    167
    spirituality can differ from person to person.

  5. #55
    CurtFlirt732 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by iceybeatzjosh View Post
    My family has a condo in ocean city. I live there during the summer.


    and umm a pothead is someone who has weed as their # 1. priority. I have more important priorities.....

    so I am not a pothead.

    so your nothing but a summer time tourist get a life man put the weed down

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Washington dc
    Posts
    167
    okk sir


    since you say so I will.

    P.E.A.C.E

    I am sticking to magicseaweed.com
    Last edited by iceybeatzjosh; Jun 8, 2008 at 06:08 AM. Reason: I ****ed up

  7. #57
    you guys are losers...guy talking about surfing on acid ... not going to be fun when you think the water is the air and the air is the water or have a bad trip and drown... you prolly suck at surfing.. and have nothing better to do than talk bs on here.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by iceybeatzjosh View Post
    I am sticking to magicseaweed.com
    hahaha magicseaweed doesn't tell you anything.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ocean beach pier, san diego
    Posts
    201
    Images
    24
    ok i dunno about y'all but i have made it through to a pretty successful professional career blazing daily for the last 8 years of my life. i have a pretty sweet gl*** collection but use my volcano and vaporize most of the time so it doesn't affect my lungs much.

    2 years ago my dad admitted he's been smoking pot my whole life but wouldn't do it with me until now because he sees i've figured it all out. he's an engineering consultant and makes bank but he's no stupid burnout.

    you can blaze and be successful don't let anyone tell you otherwise. i've traveled the world enough so far to find out that a lot of people have their own devices to de-stress and marijuana is actually a finer option for you health-wise than tobacco or alcohol. some people blaze and become vegetables but that's because they're trying to be champions and blazing too much at once to show off or whatevs. or they're just weak-minded.

    either way, marijuana can be an extremely useful tool (if you figure out how to use it to your advantage) and it's only viewed by the majority as a strong drug because of propaganda and they're pussies.

  10. #60
    just another 2 cents here. Most likely, 95% of the people here saying that weed is horrible also have a beer after work or a gl*** of wine at dinner or get a good buzz out on a saturday night with some friends. Alcohol is 1000% more dangerous than weed and can lead to MUCH more trouble. If I had a kid and he was gonna do something, I'd much rather him have bong hits over beers.

    As far as the Cambodians....I dunno about that. In all my studies of religion, only Rastafarianism actually believe weed will bring you closer to God. Plenty of religions use other hallucinogenic plants/herbs to foster spiritual experiences, but weed isn't strong like those. I don't care if it's VB nugs or NL5 or kush or Haze or white widow. I've spent enough of my time in Amsterdam to know. Anyways, sounds like the Cambodians are just a bunch of potheads