LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surfrr View Post
    It really started to turn on for that first hour after low tide. Best day of fall so far IMO

Video: https://vimeo.com/79742777

Ryan

^nice. I don't live on the east coast, but I've been checking your cams (specifically NJ) and was starting to wonder if you guys ever got waves...and I mean it hasn't even been rideable junk over there. I'm guessing this swell has something to do with melissa(?)

dude I'm seeing all these pics of today and it looked amazing.. haven't surfed since september and i gotta say its painful to see these pics but its a view well worth the pain.. hope y'all got some i wish i could've

Nothing to do with Melissa...

Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    ^nice. I don't live on the east coast, but I've been checking your cams (specifically NJ) and was starting to wonder if you guys ever got waves...and I mean it hasn't even been rideable junk over there. I'm guessing this swell has something to do with melissa(?)

Was shocked to get off work at 3 and it was still going consistent 3-4+ in Monmouth. Thank you mother nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7 View Post

Very nice!

ryan your footage looks super fun, well done. Those are the days!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyRider View Post
    Was shocked to get off work at 3 and it was still going consistent 3-4+ in Monmouth. Thank you mother nature.
    You were in the wrong spot my friend if 3-4 was your dominant swell size haha

Images
    Nice video Ryan. I'm pleased to report we scored some nice waves on Cape as well during 11/18 pm sesh.
    Last edited by capecodcdog; Nov 19, 2013 at 01:18 PM.

yesterday rocked, still stoked on it. I was smiling all day long and surfed until my arms cramped up... almost helps to make up for the dismal last few months. I surfed until dead low and then went back in again after. Some of my friends stayed in, surfed thru the low tide since it didnt matter much... there were some head high + sets rolling thru at my break, got beat up on the inside a couple times, that hasnt happened in a while.