LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sh!tLantic

Images

Sh!tLantic

Sh!tlantic

Syllabification: (Sheet·lan·tic O·cean)

While the ocean that lies between Europe and Africa on the east and North and South America on the west is referred as the Atlantic Ocean, however anywhere the north American coast touches on this sea is known as the Sh!tlantic.

Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    Sh!tlantic

Syllabification: (Sheet·lan·tic O·cean)

While the ocean that lies between Europe and Africa on the east and North and South America on the west is referred as the Atlantic Ocean, however anywhere the north American coast touches on this sea is known as the Sh!tlantic.
    il bet some cash that there are some ridiculous empty waves that break all the time in nova scotia, new foundland, and im sure someparts of mainland canada (which are part of north america)

but im right there with you man!

Images
    Empty breaks definitely, but that break all the time? i doubt it.

Dare I say it. You shoulda been here yesterday in NH with the rest of New England who somehow managed to find their way to the beach. It seems that 75% of people who own a surfboard knew there were going to be waves and ditched school or work. We had some good waist to stomach sets and some nice winds to help it stand up nicely. It wasn't epicness by any means, but we did get some longer rides. My thighs are sore, so that's a good sign. Sheetlantic, maybe, but go when the getting is there to get.

Images
    good stuff. at least someone is getting it. i saw a facebook pic of north jersey getting some similar surf, but south has really sucked it hard for waay too long. we had one decent day of chest high swell about 3 weeks ago, thats been pretty much it for the past 3 months.

someone got skunked yesterday...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    someone got skunked yesterday...
    if there was surf yesterday then i totally missed it. you really want me to jump out the window?

Yesterday was really fun. North and South Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by captblueshorts View Post
    il bet some cash that there are some ridiculous empty waves that break all the time in nova scotia, new foundland, and im sure someparts of mainland canada (which are part of north america)

but im right there with you man!
    dude nova scotia fires!! check out this article when dane and craig went there
    http://www.surfingmagazine.com/magaz...son-in-canada/Struntz_NovaScotia_20120023.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    if there was surf yesterday then i totally missed it. you really want me to jump out the window?
    um, sorry?