LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    ^^^^That is absolutely f**king hilarious Lee, glad it all worked out for ya.
    Seconded, that was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    can I wear white after Labor Day?
    you have to drink vodka and-or drink clear rum before labor day, after labor day you can move onto the Kraken!

Step one:get cider, heat up in mug
    Step two: add kraken to taste
    C:???????
    the hot liquor is OUTSTANDING after a cold day

and LTS, VERY funny story
    Last edited by MakeItStop; Nov 19, 2013 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    I have a fun wetsuit story since this is a fun wetsuit thread. (disclaimer: Don't do drugs)

A few years back my buds and I had a little session and afterwards we were kicking it in the parking lot at croatan. My buddy casually pulls out a bag of mushrooms and we all munch down without a second thought. About an hour in I'm sweating (and tripping) balls and I realize that I am still in my wetsuit (mind you we have walked about a mile or so from croatan to the jr market, I remember none of this journey). That is when sh*t took a turn for the worse. I suddenly got a big sense of urgency to get the F**k out of that wetsuit. I spent what must have been a solid 20 minutes attempting to get out of it, to no avail. I finally ended up getting part of it stuck in the door of the ice cooler outside of the jr market and basically sprinted out of the wetsuit, leaving it shredded and trashed in the mr cool machine. Now I am naked (and tripping) and in a rather well lit parking lot in virginia beach oceanfront at about 7pm and my friends are nowhere in sight when I hear someone calling my name. It is a dude that I grew up with and hadn't seen in years. (I have no idea how long I had been chillin' naked in the parking lot) I had a really weird conversation with him about how I lost my friends and about my ****ing wetsuit. He seemed surprisingly understanding and ended up giving me a ride home. My girlfriend (now wife) lets my naked gonzo eyed ass inside and starts to give me the 5th degree about being such a weirdo, and where are my clothes, car, etc. Good times.
    For 3 people got that blitzed on one bag of shrooms, that must have been the gallon size zip-lock. Where you drinking beer, too? I drank some beer after a full surf sesh and ate some shrooms, but, other than seeing everything turn different colors, I didn't trip that hard.

At lollapalooza '94, I did some really whacked **** similar to what you did...but was kinda drunk and ate the whole bag.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    njsurfer42, what heavy-duty men's footwear is en vogue this fall/winter fashion season?
    wtf are you talking about?

Images
    5 grams = heroic dose.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    5 grams = heroic dose.
    one that would make Terrence McKenna Proud!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    one that would make Terrence McKenna Proud!
    Damn right dude!

Do you guys remember NEStoke35?

I wear a 4/3 all yr long.get 7mil booties,6mil gloves.iv seen kids surf February in a 4/3 with no hood,boots,or gloves.

brandy helps keep the core warm.