LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    wtf are you talking about?
    It was satire on the redundant wetty threads that are now tutoring the less functional brahs on how to dress themselves even out of the water. Threw in a jab at my team's beloved QB as I know how intrigued the forum is with him.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Not Nicaragua
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    wetty
    please stop trying so hard.

    op: you might be able to get away with a 4/3 in jersey. just keep catching waves to keep the blood flowing and get a good stretch in before you paddle out. come december, go invest in a basic top and layer it for extra core insulation. when the money starts flowing go buy yourself a nice 5/4. there are always some good sales after the season too!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    confederate states of america
    Posts
    1,611
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    please stop trying so hard.

    op: you might be able to get away with a 4/3 in jersey. just keep catching waves to keep the blood flowing and get a good stretch in before you paddle out. come december, go invest in a basic top and layer it for extra core insulation. when the money starts flowing go buy yourself a nice 5/4. there are always some good sales after the season too!
    quit trying to troll, your in the big league now son.

    i would also like to add the water temp must have dropped 6 degrees down here in the past few days. went out this mornin and it was frigid.
    Last edited by sandblasters; Nov 20, 2013 at 03:08 PM.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Not Nicaragua
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    quit trying to troll, your in the big league now son.

    i would also like to add the water temp must have dropped 6 degrees down here in the past few days. went out this mornin and it was frigid.
    don't know how i'm trolling, but if that's how you read my post then so be it. didn't know i was in the "big league" of online forums. when you go home to starla at night, do you tell her that you finally made it to the big leagues? does she hold your hand and tell you that you can be the man tonight? are you wearing your "wetty" right now?
    Last edited by Poseidon; Nov 20, 2013 at 03:35 PM.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    please stop trying so hard.
    Enlighten me Mr. Alter Ego Of A Forum Regular...trying so hard at what?

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Not Nicaragua
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Enlighten me Mr. Alter Ego Of A Forum Regular...trying so hard at what?
    Mr. Alter Ego of a Form Regular....i like that. reminds me of one of those real men of genius commercials. remember those? no need to explain the obvious and besides this thread is about wetsuits anyway. yeast on my friends!


  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    Mr. Alter Ego of a Form Regular....i like that. reminds me of one of those real men of genius commercials. remember those? no need to explain the obvious and besides this thread is about wetsuits anyway. yeast on my friends!

    That's actually what I would consider the best one they ever came out with. Which is saying a lot. I feel as if the Old Spice dude commercials could rival or exceed the others if they made more of them.

  8. #38
    disclaimer should have been "don't do drugs while wearing a wetsuit."

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    till you get cold
    Exactly. At this point in the fall, nobody has any idea whether this will be one of those winters where the water stays in the low-mid 40s all winter and we have mostly south wind swells on warm days. A good 4/3 with the right hood/gloves/boots will get you through all winter. I remember several winters like that about 10 years ago.

    Or..we get one of those winters where the water gets down to 37-39 for two months straight and all of the swells are on those NW winds/35 degree air temps days and the 4/3 will not cut it for most of January, all of February and most of March.

    Wait and see.
    Last edited by South Bethany; Nov 20, 2013 at 11:34 PM.

  10. #40
    F-bomb, def.

    You sound young, youngins can handle the cold. My first and only suit was the highest end glued and taped Rip Curl 4/3. Made it through many a winter in NJ. As I got older, the suits got thicker.