LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sh!tLantic

The entire North East was firing during that swell

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBoast View Post
    dude nova scotia fires!! check out this article when dane and craig went there
    http://www.surfingmagazine.com/magaz...son-in-canada/Attachment 9371

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    um, sorry?
    i'm confused. you got skunked or did I?

Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    i'm confused. you got skunked or did I?
    if you didn't surf yesterday, you definitely did. fun all day.

Quote Originally Posted by macgregorsmith View Post
    Dare I say it. You shoulda been here yesterday in NH with the rest of New England who somehow managed to find their way to the beach. It seems that 75% of people who own a surfboard knew there were going to be waves and ditched school or work. We had some good waist to stomach sets and some nice winds to help it stand up nicely. It wasn't epicness by any means, but we did get some longer rides. My thighs are sore, so that's a good sign. Sheetlantic, maybe, but go when the getting is there to get.
    Yeah, you should've been there brah. With 3,216 other surfers at THE WALL. Not because there were waves, but because it's fun to sit on your board next to an immeasurable quantity of other surfers and watch waves pass while discussing the anxiety-provoking topic of whether or not you chose the best wetty thickness for the next 11 minutes and 28 seconds. It's a scientific fact that only 1 out of every 78.6 surfers in the lineup at The Wall on a day like yesterday even contemplates paddling into a single wave. But boy, does their spoken word count keep rising during that sesh! The Wall = Hollister.

Na really, glad you scored in Hamp braddah. I wasn't too, too far away but there were just two of us at the break all afternoon and then only another 4 polite surfers there with us later at sunset.

Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    if there was surf yesterday then i totally missed it. you really want me to jump out the window?
    dude there were shoulder high + rollers yesteday

Yes, the ****lantic does suck, but it's my friggin ****lantic so love it or leave it. She is a wicked *****.

Been scoring everyday...know your local spots BROS....

sorry you missed out Monday 11/18.

Narragansett to Point Judith was solid chest to head high w/ side shore to offshore conditions.

Dam S.U.P.'s were tearing up Pilgrim's Ave...

http://www.surf-forecast.com/breaks/...latest/six_day

Quote Originally Posted by punkaboy View Post
    sorry you missed out Monday 11/18.

Narragansett to Point Judith was solid chest to head high w/ side shore to offshore conditions.

Dam S.U.P.'s were tearing up Pilgrim's Ave...

http://www.surf-forecast.com/breaks/...latest/six_day

I'd be wearing a 7 mil hood, too, if I had to listen to that music.

Ok....that was just a joke..... put the safety back in place on your .22's, ladies.

Seriously though, nice vid. Talented surfers on some good waves. Good stuff.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    if you didn't surf yesterday, you definitely did. fun all day.
    Wow....i really feel like an ass