LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Are you talking about a wetsuit???? get a 5/4 with and attached hood. you want an attached one.

if your talking about sweatshirts- get the old 90's style champion one at kmart- my fav...

Images
    Or something like this...

images.jpg

how about an alpaca beanie?

If you've spent most of your surfing days in bath water, I'm guessing you need the full monte, not just a hood. For winter in RI you'll probably want a 5/4 with attached hood, just like walkingonH20 suggested. If you really hate being cold you might go with a 5.5/4.5 setup like the one Rip Curl offers. That's what I use in ME. For spring and fall a 4/3 with detachable hood is a really nice option. Go with 7mil booties too.

As far as "hoodies" go, I still love my teal Charlotte Hornets Starter-brand hooded sweatshirt from 6th grade. That sh!t was DOPE.

Images
    Dude I was kinda diggin' the NEsurf beanies.

The Rip Curl f bomb hoodie with vest is great. I use it under my 3/2 til its time for the winter suit. it stays warm and dry plus keeps your neck warm.

Quote Originally Posted by ioman2 View Post
    how about an alpaca beanie?

Ban me from all forums and breaks if you ever catch me wearing one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Dude I was kinda diggin' the NEsurf beanies.
    Their t-shirts are the schitt but see my above feelings on all "beanies".

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    As far as "hoodies" go, I still love my teal Charlotte Hornets Starter-brand hooded sweatshirt from 6th grade. That sh!t was DOPE.
    Brah, I'll smoke you with my Z Cavaricci hoodie. I was flossin in the err 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Brah, I'll smoke you with my Z Cavaricci hoodie. I was flossin in the err 90s.
    Bullsh!t. There's no way you can compete with this. Stoked I found a picture.

It was an awkward stage of my life.

$_35.JPG