LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst fall ever

Hybrid View

Worst fall ever

Ok, you know it's bad when june to beginning of august was better than sept to november. I have never seen a fall this bad consistency wise. 2 week flat spells in the middle of the fall repeatedly? This isn't late july. No hurricanes in the atlantic, which is almost unheard of. Now the season is over the people who are sane. lol Nature has a way of flipping patterns so you winter surfers will probably get a descent winter since it's been relatively flat for so long. I'm hoping it stays flat until late spring because if it does that spring summer and fall next year should be awesome.

Images
    this might be the worst winter ever as well.. i wish we could have some nice lines and shape to our waves every once in a while.

last fall i rode my prime-time short board everytime out. this fall i had to get a tiny wave short board and ended using my longboard way too much.

did the water get colder quicker this year?

Images
    Its been pretty fun in Delmarva. Nothing big, but I've surfed once or twice a week for the last 2 months.

Honestly, I'm looking for a skategoat at this point. Maybe we could sacrifice Emass (I know hes got one of them carver boards).

Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    Honestly, I'm looking for a skategoat at this point. Maybe we could sacrifice Emass (I know hes got one of them carver boards).
    I do believe the word your looking for is "scapegoat"
    A skategoat sounds like some sort of JS Industries groveler, maybe similar to the likes of the pier pony

Images
    Best fall ever, not by a long shot but no way is it worst fall ever. That was when you're a little grommet and you don't know what surfing fall swells is yet. By my count Monday might have been the best day this fall, but not the only day. We also just got 2 good days on the first weekend in November. Plenty of good days in September and October as well. The lack of hurricanes and days of swell has been disappointing, but I'll take a biweekly day of chest high clean peelers over the flatness that is summer.

=surfrr;201828 Plenty of good days in September and October as well. The lack of hurricanes and days of swell has been disappointing, but I'll take a biweekly day of chest high clean peelers over the flatness that is summer.
    No twice weekly chest high swells here. That would be awesome.

Not here. Have a wave journal. More days in summer(waist to chest) this year then during the fall period. I think there were 2 days the entire month of september that were chest high and 1 more day that was waist. That's pathetic.

I do believe you are deficient in the means to dissect my previous statement. Stay out of Malibu Macgregor

Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    I do believe you are deficient in the means to dissect my previous statement. Stay out of Malibu Macgregor
    Thanks for the wise words. Oh and what makes me deficient? I'm not the grammar police, but that word is just terrible. Not even clever the way you used it to try to nail Emass. I bet you also say Hella a lot don't you?
    By the way, if I'm planning to go to Cali, I wont be hitting up Malibu there buddy. Just not enough time to sit around with you and B-Rad and spit the dope rhymes.
    "I got sumtin' to say, and I need the world to hear it. I'm a lyricologist. I can rap about anything. Shrink, shrink. Blinkity-blink. Tried to make me think. Wanna go to my sink. And vomit. Clean it up wit' Comet. Earth is my planet. See? I'm the shiznit."