LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst fall ever

Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    I do believe you are deficient in the means to dissect my previous statement. Stay out of Malibu Macgregor
    Thanks for the wise words. Oh and what makes me deficient? I'm not the grammar police, but that word is just terrible. Not even clever the way you used it to try to nail Emass. I bet you also say Hella a lot don't you?
    By the way, if I'm planning to go to Cali, I wont be hitting up Malibu there buddy. Just not enough time to sit around with you and B-Rad and spit the dope rhymes.
    "I got sumtin' to say, and I need the world to hear it. I'm a lyricologist. I can rap about anything. Shrink, shrink. Blinkity-blink. Tried to make me think. Wanna go to my sink. And vomit. Clean it up wit' Comet. Earth is my planet. See? I'm the shiznit."

Monday was the best surf here in 5-6 months

Just checked the forecast for tomorrow, waist high. Swell info has it "red" but winds will be NE. That shouldn't be too bad, maybe things are turning around.

This fall still sucks though

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    Monday was the best surf here in 5-6 months
    kind of sad that a head high peaky windswell is the best we got in 6 months?

My worst fall was last week rollerskating along the Charles.. some skateboarder on a carver pushed me in by the duckboats.

Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    My worst fall was last week rollerskating along the Charles.. some skateboarder on a carver pushed me in by the duckboats.
    Yeah, but you were wearing your pads and helmet right?

And what were you thinking, blading next to a Carver like that? You should know better. Those things can reach speeds of 4-5 mph.
    Last edited by Slashdog; Nov 20, 2013 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Accuracy.

Fall is starting to wind up down here. It's been onshore but rideable shoulder to head high lately, and today it was glassy shoulder to head high lined up sets early am, semi clean shoulder high plus rest of the day. Thanksgiving on could be good. Two more sessions like today and no booze till Saturday and the old wetsuit should fit.

I have nothing to add, please proceed.
    Last edited by bubonicphoniks; Nov 20, 2013 at 08:49 PM.

it's the best swell for this beach.medium/long period or too big closes out here.late may/early june was the last time it was this good here.my friend said Hatteras was good this fall September/October.they got swell we didn't

Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    Yeah, but you were wearing your pads and helmet right?

And what were you thinking, blading next to a Carver like that? You should know better. Those things can reach speeds of 4-5 mph.
    You got me wrong I don't blade bro and of course me and my girl was wearing my pads.