LOGIN | REGISTER

6'8" Coil Qualifier Surfboard $425

Oh yeah $425 is the Craig's price, SwellInfo special $400

6'8" x 19 1/4" x 2 1/2", 1.1 cubic ft (30L) Coil Qualifier with FCS thruster set-up for sale. 1 ding a little smaller than a quarter repaired by Ding King Encinitas, happened on dry land and compromises performance in no way. My wife dropped it and a poly I made into the coffee table. Now I don't have a coffee table, poly ended up needing a half cup of resin and q-cell. Coils ROCK! Other than that it's in perfect condition, it barely has a pressure dent. Love this board, just selling it to buy another Coil with a little more foam. Awesome step-up for a 165-190lber. Does not come with fins.

Board is in San Diego and I would prefer to sell locally; but if you are willing to arrange the shipping and cover the costs, I could ship it. Money talks and this board's made to get you shacked out of your mind.

OMG its a COIL. * EXPLODES*

Are you going to order one or on the hunt for another killer deal, Gaff?

If you're gonna order, what do you have in mind?

A little wider, little shorter, little thicker. 6'6" x 19 3/4" x 2 5/8 or 3/4". Around 36L I'm thinking, maybe a little more. See what Mike has to say, real question is do I go with the kick?

Quote Originally Posted by surfsolo View Post
    OMG its a COIL. * EXPLODES*
    BOOM Chicka WowWOW

I'm pretty sure kick is all they make now. Might be wrong though...