close ad [x]

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Clean-Up Set

Clean-Up Set

Same old same old. Lame, vulgar, let me talk about your wife, mom, kids jokes. It gets old, nothing gets accomplished. Threads get locked and all the people running for HOTY high five one another. That is great guys, cannot wait to meet you guys all in person one day. I will be the same guy here as I am when I shake your hand in person. Just like someone posted previously, mods give infractions, delete their post and ban them. I will keep posting JESUS/SURFING and if your not interested by-pass the thread.

Impacting the coast for J E S U S

Totally 100% honest question, no ball busting intended, just my inner social anthropologist wanting to know... As a Christian, do you think/aknowledge that Jesus masturbated. Do you acknowledge that Mary had to wash Jesus' sploogy undergarments as an early teenager? I am sooooo not trying to bust balls. I just want to know if and how Christians process this sort of stuff.

nobody cares about you

I think this was a well written post Wayne.

Some of your other ones are hard to understand I just see jesus written all over them but the rest confusing.

What does sfm mean?

Yes what does SFM mean. Please tell.

I know what SFM means!!!!!!! Wayne was cool and sent me a PM. I guess since I asked nicely

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Two Barrels View Post
    Totally 100% honest question, no ball busting intended, just my inner social anthropologist wanting to know... As a Christian, do you think/aknowledge that Jesus masturbated. Do you acknowledge that Mary had to wash Jesus' sploogy undergarments as an early teenager? I am sooooo not trying to bust balls. I just want to know if and how Christians process this sort of stuff.
    This question has kept me awake at nights pondering.

Also can God microwave a burrito so hot even he could not eat it?

Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE SFM View Post
    Same old same old. Lame, vulgar, let me talk about your wife, mom, kids jokes. It gets old, nothing gets accomplished. Threads get locked and all the people running for HOTY high five one another. That is great guys, cannot wait to meet you guys all in person one day. I will be the same guy here as I am when I shake your hand in person. Just like someone posted previously, mods give infractions, delete their post and ban them. I will keep posting JESUS/SURFING and if your not interested by-pass the thread.

Impacting the coast for J E S U S
    impact? yes.
    tangible results?
    well, uhh.....

Images
    Really Wayne......what does any of your posts have to do with the sport of surfing, in one way or another you just have to mix religion into it, people are on here to "get away" from their every day life, not to read about religion being thrown at us...here's a challenge....go six months without any religion....cant do it can you...double dog dare ya.