LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank you SI

Cool Wayne loves two things

Jesus and instigating.

Would Jesus do when he was bored?

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    I am contemplating weather.
    We all contemplate weather daily to determine whether or not to hit the break. That's what this sight haylps with.

You ma dawggg!!

Quote Originally Posted by bface View Post
    Would Jesus do when he was bored?
    Mary Magdalene I imagine

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    Mary Magdalene I imagine
    Exactly what I was thinking.

he's so predictably lame that I instantly knew 'thank you si' was him.like 'free surfboards.'i cannot believe his gig is for real.how can those poor people fall for it?everyone here hates his act.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    We all contemplate weather daily to determine whether or not to hit the break. That's what this sight haylps with.

You ma dawggg!!
    Keen eye bra! Not unintentional.

people fall for it because they are empty inside and think that Religion is the answer.
    they think that being saved saves them from having to think about their lives and actually making changes.
    Its ok, im saved, f*ck it

Living an 'original life', by:
    shopping less and fishing and surfing more are a great start to feeling more fulfilled.
    throw in gardening and some quality time with loved ones and learning new trades-skills-hobbies along with eating real food and watching no TV and spending time in nature you just might feel better about yourself and the world

and yes, thanks SI, your site is pretty rad, glad its free, and may the interwebs grant you endless ad revenue
    Last edited by MakeItStop; Nov 21, 2013 at 06:32 PM.

I think the sight is alright. Remember that one time that it said it was going to waist and offshore and you got to the beach and it was only upper thigh high and more sideshoreish?.. yeah awesome sight alright.

The forum sucks though, bunch of sarcastic satanists who don't know how to efficiently trim or love jesus.

Images
    Sat in some big chop for 3 hours today on the Treasure Coast. Knocked the rust off and folded the Mach7(timemachine) a few times. Fun drops to mush that gave no line to the inside. SI fo sho.

Hey Wayne, do me a huge favor and make your bible-thumpin' ways useful and ask that Jesus character for some waves. Maybe that's why this fall has been horrible. You've been too busy on this "sight" and he feels neglected or something and since we on this "sight" are getting your attention we're getting punished.