LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My son just drank bleach?

What do you do? Do you think he will be ok?

Sorry but that infectious disease thread freaked me out.. people go to internet forums before getting medical help.. scary.

Put a spit hood over his head. He will live to gargle another day.

BWahaha thank Wayne`s god I dont have a kid.. kid would be covered in epoxy resin and stoke.

Images

Kookie have you and Glenlivet been at the keyboard this evening?

Images
    Careful with these fake threads. A couple of years ago I started one about my hair growing a little bit each day. Well it was no joke three months later my hair was noticeably longer. Just sayin.

No Triple Crown.. No surf.. Bored.

Good news is they got an extension so theyre going to finish the event on Sunday. I guess the guys at Sunset see some consistency all through next week. Glad this worked out.. I was wondering what they do if they dont get any surf.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post

Exactly Clemson.. I see that on buzzfeed this morning.. Then thaa fuggin slashdog dude is gonna die from staph and he still postin on swellinfo about whether he his excel warranty covers this.. come on wtf.. go to the hospital already.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Careful with these fake threads. A couple of years ago I started one about my hair growing a little bit each day. Well it was no joke three months later my hair was noticeably longer. Just sayin.
    Beyond hilarious ... If I die of infection, at least I will have had this last great laugh. Goodbye cruel forum.